#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Looking forward to watching him play this week after his bag. I think the doggies are really going to struggle to find suitable match ups for our three talls and big Cale will have his tail up. His finger injury robbed him of momentum after the Port game and I think he could really have a big impact over the rest of the year.

1 Like

Just as well the kid didnt dive, feel his jaw, call out to Hooksy " iā€™m a teapot, Iā€™m a teapot " limp to the bench, go down the race etc etc, Hooksy would have got 6 weeks.

Hooker to go full Carlisle against dogs and kick 8.2.

1 Like
  1. He lets Stewart play on the 3rd best defender
5 Likes
  1. The number of goals he kicked last weekend
4 Likes
10 Likes

10/10

3 Likes

Fark me. Thereā€™s going to be a story in the paper about that tomorrow, now.

Cometti already said something

1 Like

ā– ā– ā– ā–  off Dennis cometti you geriatric ā– ā– ā– ā– 

3 Likes

Commmetti is such a flog, i donā€™t even have the energy to even try to spell his name right

Ummm thatā€™s not actually Dennis Cometti tweeting.

1 Like

Newsflash: Essendon are a bunch of big bullies and itā€™s not fair.

3 Likes

he is still a massive flog though

Or maybe the teacher only saw Hooksy ā€œbullyingā€ that poor Norf kid because he walked around the corner added 2 + 2 together and got a $5 in 10c pieces rattling in save Norf tin can.

F@ck me dead Cumetti.

My bad! Triple M quoted that account for another comment, assumed incorrectly!! Iā€™ll just be crawling under my rock nowā€¦yikes.

1 Like

The Norf player is young us he? Give me a spell. Welcome to the big time buddy.

If you get three marks and goals kicked on you in 5 minutes youā€™re going to get some heat.

Hooker sucked him in and got a fifty.

Iā€™m sick of this competition where people bemoan the lack of personality then also bemoan someone who shows something.

6 Likes

4th in the league for contested marks and going at 2 goals a game
Doing a great job.

11 Likes

There needs to be an admin fee payable when some second assistant team managerā€™s secretary wants to lodge an MRP report. If they make it more than $7.50 a pop itā€™d weed out this ā– ā– ā– ā–  from North.

Wouldnā€™t be the first time one of their blokes had gotten one of ours rubbed out after taking a dive.

So, Iā€™ve spent a large portion of time arguing with a Melbourne supporter who called Hooker a wanker. This supporter then proceeded to defend Clayton Oliver as a great bloke, saying there isnā€™t anything questionable with his onfield behavior.

I need a drink!

2 Likes