#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

iirc, wasn’t it just ambrose at the start?

The noise around hooker vs norf only tells me it’s still the in thing to hate on essendon. That kid will learn a lot from that game

1 Like

Looks like the bong has hit him plenty already in that shot.

4 Likes

Hooker appearing on “the furnace” on AFL 360. For his behaviour. Give me a break. Nothing else to talk about with Essendon? :roll_eyes:

Hooker doesn’t care, nor should we.

He’ll kick 6 this week

5 Likes

Hope he drops that little dweeb Twatley and then smacks Robbo in the head with an empty can

5 Likes

He didn’t attend, they just talked about him.

“Stop patting people on the head” seemed to be the focal point there. Also played the clip of Hooker speaking today, I’m so glad he didn’t cave to the pc group and apologize.

1 Like

Anyone else finding the Hooker hysteria ridiculous? Scott has a whinge but he was a guy that attacked a guy with a broken collarbone. They were thugs.

Meanwhile they have Scott Thompson in their team who is a selfish niggler yet Hooker successfully gets in a kids head, intimidates him, gets on top and no North players stick up for him or gets in Hooker’s face? I thought they had the shinboners spirit.

You can not like him, that’s fine, but Hooker did nothing wrong on the footy field worth apologising, suspending or the like. And hooker wouldn’t give a ■■■■ if people don’t like him because if it. Fkn good.

if Ben brown did that to Aaron Francis;

1. Essendon wouldn’t accept it and Hurley, Kelly, Goddard, Baguley etc wouldn’t let it fly
  2. the media wouldn’t beat it up. But poor North Melbourne…

This is condescending to both North and the young bloke who is being treated Iike some u/12 defenseless boy. He is a 194cm 96kg man.

Political Correct do gooders ■■■■■■ everywhere. It’s funny that they want to whinge about a player getting a mental edge and exploiting it but deliberating physically hurting people is fair Game. It should be if legal. But isn’t injuring someone a lot worse?

■■■■■■ PC do gooders imposing their morale code on everyone.

BUT. Exploiting someone on the ground is off limits but a commentator like David King can state on national television that Mark Lecras shouldn’t play a game ever again is fine. That is a lot more damaging to someone’s life, career etc. But that’s ok to do? Now I’m not saying he can’t do that but it is a lot worse.

Legit wankers everywhere.

Rant over

22 Likes

Some ■■■■■ in the presser asked him about the buddy goal

WTF…why ?

That was over 7years ago.

1 Like

Did he wince and grab at his hamstring?

Mark LeCras wouldn’t have chased Buddy that hard.

1 Like

Never forget that Brad Scott was investigated by police for stomping on a security guard.

He was never charged by police, but word on the street was pretty damning.

Then, mysteriously Brad took 4 weeks out off for a back injury…

3 Likes

Empty??

Why?

2 Likes

Recently, can’t remember which footy show, but they said that Sydney decided after the Carlton game that they would fly the flag and target a player each game to “niggle at”.

They then showed footage of a large number of players, pushing into and shoving McGrath. Not one person in the media said it was inappropriate and bullying of a first year player. ■■■■■■ hypocrites.

24 Likes

I hope Cale pats Johannisen on the head this week.

Come at us.

19 Likes

If there is a can aroubd robbo, there is no way its full

9 Likes

did Norf complained to AwFL, how come Hooker can kick 4 in 4th Q

What has Scottie been taking Compassion lessons? He and his brother were two of the biggest bullies on the field around.
He ought to be able to speak well about it. Spent most of his career doing it.

1 Like

He was asked who was his toughest opponent in his career to date. He fumbled and dodged the question a bit, the logical follow was about Bud. It was all very light hearted and he stuck to script.

1 Like

Remember when he and his brother went Hird in his first game back after having a metal plate inserted in his head?