#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player play as bad as Hooker did today. Absolutely demoralising for the team.

The very worst game in the whole history of Aussie Rules, since 1722, most definitely. The absolute worst player ever to put footy boots on blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

8 Likes

He cost his team big time
Inexcusable to miss set shots from 20 out

Centimetres?

3 Likes

Yes, it was horrible.
Let’s kill him.

2 Likes

His game still wasn’t as bad as Baguley’s preseason games, YIKES.

3 Likes

Why does he charge in like a wounded bull when he’s kicking a set shot? He was running so hard he nearly missed his boot with the ball drop at one point.

3 Likes

Copying sideshow bob, but running in like a clown with shoes 3 sizes too big.

One day I reckon he might run in for goal and miss the ball completely.

2 Likes

Has had good game and has had awful games. Just hope he has more good ones by the end of the season…

I wonder if the milestone got to him? It does with some players.

2 Likes

You’re a complete, utter goose.
There is so much wrong with this post.

I’m ashamed to call you a fellow Bomber supporter, if you are one that is.

I reckon it’s a pretty measured response after the sh*t hooker served up yesterday. I dont agree with it all but some of what he said is not far off the mark. But can we quit this absolute fkn garbage of people being over sensitive if a player cops criticism. Fk me, get over yourselves

5 Likes

Settle down!!
Have been a member for over 35 years.
Read most of the comments from yesterday’s game and most supporters reckon Hooker was the most significant contributor to our loss.
His good is expected of any senior player of his experience but his bad is so bad that in close games he costs us big time
Just my opinion buddy!!

1 Like

He stays forward for the rest of the season, then goes back next season

He has been decent up forward, but he is too hot and cold. You cant have someone who cant consistently kick goals from 20m out. Cripples the team

Probably the worst set shot action i have ever seen

Yeah wtf is with his set shot kicking technique. It’s the worst in the game, no joke

5 Likes

its truly awful. Would love to know if he is using any sort of coach to sort it out.

He doesnt even follow through when he kicks it, he just stabs at it as hard as he can.

Atrocious. And playing on in the square yesterday is evidence of how little confidence he has that he can actually kick it.

1 Like

Hooksey.

His performance yesterday is the very reason why he doesn’t need to carrying on with the head wobbling crap of the week before. Buddy Franklin can do whatever the ■■■■ he wants. Joe can do whatever the ■■■■ he wants. Josh Kennedy can do whatever the ■■■■ he wants. A part time fill in forward who can’t kick for ■■■■ should just concentrate on marking it and kicking it straight…

3 Likes