#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

When Cane misses a shot he curses, “aaaahhh Sugar”

He’s such a sweet lad.

thatsthejoke.gif

I’ve said it a few times and il say it again, I fkn love hooker forward

He’s about to do something that’s only been done once in 10 years, by joe last year, and that’s kick 40 goals for the year. That’s more of a reflection on how garbage our forward line is but anyway, for his first full year forward, he’s been very very good imo. You just have to accept he will probably cost you a goal a game through stupidity but all in all, he’s been awesome this year

10 Likes

… and I think he’ll be even better in 2018.

1 Like

Didn’t get a pre season

1 Like

EFA.

1 Like

if he kicked even somewhat reasonably, he’d be touching on fifty (and we’d have another win or two on the board)! the whole footy world would be talking about the Joe-Hooker combo… maybe next year…

1 Like

They will. Cane is actually a good set shot, unless he succumbs to the JD’s (yip’s), which, as JD did last & very early this year, and has now overcome them, he will too.

He clearly overcame his latest recent bout of them on Saturday night, and hopefully has put them to bed if not forever just yet, . at least for the rest of this year.

1 Like

Thread title change?

How hard is it to get a players name correct?

Had a fantastic year all things considered.

Getting better and more confident. To be able to almost single handedly get us back in game against the top side was immense.

100 goals between JD & Hooker for year is a great result.

I love what he brings to table up fwd.

We sort out our midfield and our kpf/small fwd structure will be unstoppable.

Didn’t have any time to think the other night and kicked some great goals, kudos to him.

Agreed, and his celebrations always make me crack a smile. Never seen a guy love a goal more.

2 Likes

As difficult as a missing apostrophe…

3 Likes

When will we know more about the calf issue?

1 Like

Probably during J-Crow’s Injury update.

“Yeah, not something we anticipated with Hooksy, he felt some discomfort during the warm-up and we immediately decided not to take any risks with him. He’ll have a scan on Wednesday and hopefully a light run later during the week but we are hopeful he’ll be putting his hand-up for the elimination final up in Sydney”.

#BomberTV

9 Likes

Scan Wednesday, I’m sure the script says a scan on Monday.

Calves are notoriously slow to heal. I’m concerned that both Hurley and Hooker might not be right. No doubt the club will say they are fine, and they will most likely play, but they might be restricted

Hooker could just stay within 20m of goal and he would be fine. No calf required.

2 Likes

Now do people understand his worth as a forward?

8 Likes

Errr, once he’s AA Full Fwd maybe.

Saves more in the backline than he kicks in the forward line.

2 Likes