#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

yeah, but similarly you can play with it if necessary. Clearly not something you’d want to do on the eve of a final but something they might be willing to do in an elim final when there’s nothing next week if you lose. Wouldn’t surprise me if he played with it if he was anything better than 70% fitness.

Raz on the other hand is a different kettle of fish. You can’t cover a dodgy or unhealed hammy. He’ll just rip it the first time he looks to really extend himself or burst away. Could find yourself a man down for 3.5qtrs.

2 Likes

He’s cooked

Wtf is bone bruising?

Load him up on the good stuff and GET HIM OUT THERE

14 Likes

Don’t know how to post photos…but I love that one on the club website at the moment of Hooker with his arm around Raz. Says a lot about the man. Hoping big time he can play.

1 Like

Ice baths until the Sydney game.

Should come good.

Googling it seems to indicate minimum 1 to 2 month injury. I hope not! Its basically damage to internal trabecular bone.

1 Like

Dr Google. What can go wrong.

5 Likes

Can amputation fix it Quickly?

2 Likes

Yes but then he would be Cale Hopper.

31 Likes

More credible than Doc Larkins

2 Likes

Pretty sure they’re one and the same…

1 Like

Well Goody is free now after all

1 Like

He related to Jacob?

2 Likes

No Doubt. Its the carrot we were looking for!

2 Likes

Just put him in the goal square

18 Likes

Francis or Smack to get it done deep forward,

1 Like

Listening to Crow speak about the injuries, he was very vague and didn’t provide too much information.

Other injury reports provided have much more detail - expected time frames/return dates etc.

I’m now thinking that all 3 of Hurley, Hooker and Fantasia will play but EFC want to keep the Swans guessing.

6 Likes

It’s finals. He will play.

I was thinking the opposite.

1 Like