#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Just caught the replay of 360.

I shouldn’t be surprised but those two idiots still think it’s a back related hamstring… absolutely no mention of the bone bruising.

I fee like I’ve consumed every single piece of news around the Dons for two weeks so might have a warped view, but how could they have missed the statements about it?!

1 Like

No way should we take a gamble, wrap him up in cotton wool if it’s a potential stress fracture.

1 Like

I remember that ■■■■■■■ elimination final against the ■■■■■■■ Roos in 2014. Smack clunked one in the goal square that would’ve put us 5 goals up. Completed the mark, then knocked out of his hands, maggot called play on. North took it coast to coast I’m pretty sure, it was the ■■■■■■■ turning point of the that game.

In summary, that game and Petrie’s ■■■■■■■ Frank the Tank celebration is one of the main reasons I hope Port smack West Coast by about 712 points this week, him and Mitchell.

3 Likes

Geez, that sounds familiar.

4 Likes

I have no memory of Smack playing for us in 2014 whatsoever.

4 Likes

That smack non mark decision was in the Wada appeal game, 2015 if I’m not mistaken

3 Likes

Yes different games. Smack non-paid mark was 2015 and his first Ess game

The beauty in the goalsquare at full stretch facing towards goal??

That’s the one!

essendon marketing team is preparing us for Hooker out

feel for cale if this is true

but look forward to what Smack would bring with the rage from last week’s vfl game, the cameras showed his face afterwards, if he’s in expect a monster game, and Sydney players to poop their pants on more than one occassion

There’s no way Hooksy won’t exhaust every way to get on the park
These guys have been burning for years to play in a final

If (as we are told) is bone bruising give him a jab - surely there’s someone left at the club who knows how to do that

6 Likes

Because those 2 are a pair of Kuntz.

One is a slob who doesn’t know any better and the other is a spineless self righteous ■■■■■■■ who thinks he is smarter than everyone.

3 Likes

*Who wants to f**k a horse.

Can’t wait til Hooker is named tonight and kicks 6 on Saturday. This place is gonna go nuts!
Smokes & Mirrors.

He wont play, potentionally wont play again this year if we progress.

#putyourdingersout

If Smack kicks five on Saturday I will love him till the day I die.

1 Like

Is that your opinion or do you know something?

Ive heard something.

It’s got to be hotspot / potential stress fracture related

Bone bruising said to avoid mass panic