#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Lol, we aren’t progressing without him so I guess if you are right he won’t play again this year anyway.

Should have traded him for Caddy FFS

Heard someone talking about the bone bruising injury Hooker has. The concern is, he may get a knock and break his leg. They don’t want to take the risk.

Good to see youre positive!
When we should have won this year against sydney we didnt have hooker, ambrose or parish.

1 Like

Sheesh.

Long way from ‘sore in the warm up’

3 Likes

So it turns out you deal uppers and downers. :wink:

2 Likes

Is in seat 1A on the plane up to Sydney.

Does anyone else think we may do the pay the fine and bring him in late tomorrow?

Woosha doesn’t seem to the be the type to play these games, but you never know!

3 Likes

I can’t see how you’d risk bone bruising to potential leg break…

Are you extracting the urine?

Pardon?

A little bit.

I do think he is the biggest loss to our structure out of anyone, no one else can really play his role so I am deeply hoping he somehow makes a recovery, but I know he won’t.

He is in seat 1A however.

5 Likes

Bit strange he would still travel.

Can you ask him if he’s had a knock to the calf and if so, how is he still breathing?

1 Like

RIP Cale

Surely he is just flying up to support & get around the boys. No chance he is a sneaky late in, didn’t train today either.

1 Like

Obviously not from NSW then

Yah. The champs get to sit in the coaches box. Raz did when he was injured.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Haha, yeah I’ll cop that I was very negative there but I can’t help it. Sorry but without Hooker our forward line not only loses a power forward but a lot of its structure. Sydney are probably the form side of the comp and we fell into finals. Our best it very good but our form line shows we haven’t played at our best for quite some time.

3 Likes

Plays back next year.

Don’t care that he’s a decent forward. Out current key backs won’t take us anywhere.

2 Likes