3 Likes

CLUNK

Dominated.

2 Likes

Take me back to the Clunkadise City
Where the Cale is greener
and the [Hookers] are pretty!

8 Likes

Hawkins is the most perfect Match up heā€™ll get all year.

It was great watching him ragdoll Tommy though.

What a beast.

5 Likes

Rock solid in the contested situations.
Hawkins didnā€™t play a particularly smart game today.
Shouldā€™ve been more mobile and work on Hookers only weakness, his pace.

Itā€™s weird how well the All Australian backman plays when you play him back.

1 Like

True, but i would like to see him clunk a few in the goal square with delivery like last night from thw mids.

Anyway, Hooker backā€¦for the forseable future.

2 Likes

Absolute no brainer as BOG, and agreed by everyone, ā€¦ yet only 10th in the rankings for AFL Fantasy points.

Goes to show what a bunch of dribble that crap is.

A Fantasy indeed.

7 Likes

In another dimension would love to have Hooker as Captain, youā€™d follow him anywhere

What a super man

3 Likes

I hope gws bring Patton in this week. Against the tigers though he could be at a loose end.

I sit next a guy at the G that canā€™t stand Hooksey.
I had a lot of fun this weekend yelling his name out.

3 Likes

Yep no need for him there. Ambrose on JRiewoldt and Hurley taking Caddy/Martin probably all that would be needed.

Would send Hooker fwd again and Smack out most likely.

What a Muppet! Glad I donā€™t sit near him. Hooksy is a ripper.

2 Likes

He also hates Langford & Joey

I can understand frustration maybe. But hate? Just support whoever wears the jumper champion.

He calls Joey a ā€˜deroā€™ and riding on his surname, and you can imagine what he says about Langford.
Actually - itā€™s like a few people here, I guess. People are strange. I do enjoy rubbing his face into it when they have great games.

2 Likes

Yeah true about Blitz.

Many years ago I had some old dudes that sat behind me at Etihad and from the first to final siren they just bagged our blokes non stop. Eventually I gave them an earful after a few beers and they never came back the next year. A couple of years ago I was telling the bloke who now has those seats about the tossers that once sat there. His reply was ā€œyeah thatā€™s my uncle and his mate. They sit a few bays across nowā€.

5 Likes