#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker

Definitely not a forward but certainly makes a presence up there

For a 196cm guy he gives zero ■■■■■ about opponents threatening to tackle him.

Takes on anyone, any time, and almost always beats them. Massive core strength.

Arrogant, and rightfully so.

CLUNK

Real solid game. Great leader down back. Pleased with the decision to leave him down back tonight

Geez he’s good. Thank you Mr Hooker.

Should stay back, where he belongs.

If it wasn’t for the Grundy injury I think he would have gone fwd in the second half.

Chook has a minor ankle injury, does anybody know how bad?

He’s only a little bit important for us…

When Hooker took that mark in the last I walked around the living room yelling and beating my chest like a mad man. Im still sore.

Should have been moved forward way earlier.

I like it when hooker plays angry.

Immediately provided a target when forward, don’t know why it took so long to make the move

Bad match day coach

Agree the game changed back in our direction when he was moved but should have been at least 5 minutes earlier

Because our coaches are not good game day. It was obvious to see Brown was struggling throughout. Move should’ve been made at half time

3 words: Get. Cara. Cellar

It was a tad odd we went with Hooker Franga Brown and a lame Stringer. Slight over-reaction, going from 1.5 talls to 3.5.

He’s be the best marking forward in the league if left there. Someone just needs to tell him not to run in on his goal kicking routine like a father chasing his kidnapped child.
Just take 15 casual steps ffs!

I understand why we start him back but it’s PUTRID coaching to not make that change earlier. It should’ve happened last week in Q1 / Q2 vs Sydney when Aliir was going nuts but it didn’t. We need to be more agile, we need to lead the narrative not follow the narrative

Lol

And yet in the Woosha thread they say he should have played on Straton. Coach can’t win in here.