#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Should stay back, where he belongs.

If it wasnā€™t for the Grundy injury I think he would have gone fwd in the second half.

Chook has a minor ankle injury, does anybody know how bad?

Heā€™s only a little bit important for usā€¦

When Hooker took that mark in the last I walked around the living room yelling and beating my chest like a mad man. Im still sore.

13 Likes

Should have been moved forward way earlier.

4 Likes

I like it when hooker plays angry.

1 Like

Immediately provided a target when forward, donā€™t know why it took so long to make the move

1 Like

Bad match day coach

Agree the game changed back in our direction when he was moved but should have been at least 5 minutes earlier

Because our coaches are not good game day. It was obvious to see Brown was struggling throughout. Move shouldā€™ve been made at half time

4 Likes

3 words: Get. Cara. Cellar

1 Like

It was a tad odd we went with Hooker Franga Brown and a lame Stringer. Slight over-reaction, going from 1.5 talls to 3.5.

1 Like

Heā€™s be the best marking forward in the league if left there. Someone just needs to tell him not to run in on his goal kicking routine like a father chasing his kidnapped child.
Just take 15 casual steps ffs!

I understand why we start him back but itā€™s PUTRID coaching to not make that change earlier. It shouldā€™ve happened last week in Q1 / Q2 vs Sydney when Aliir was going nuts but it didnā€™t. We need to be more agile, we need to lead the narrative not follow the narrative

4 Likes

Lol

And yet in the Woosha thread they say he should have played on Straton. Coach canā€™t win in here.

Was our best player today.

Can hold his head high.

com-gif-maker-9

14 Likes
2 Likes

Itā€™s robbing Peter to pay Paul though since heā€™d been clunking everything down back. Nobody else seemed up for that.

They probably should have selected Hartley on Thursday

4 Likes