#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker

It’s gonna be a sad day when Hooker retires. Elite marking players like him don’t grow on trees. Probably my favourite player on the list along with Fantasia.

You’re a man after my own heart, Billy.

What does that mean? :thinking:

It means… They are also my favourite players.

I’m with you two, love them both. They both impact the game so much but for different reasons.

Raz has the skills and speed

Hooker just strength and competitiveness.

Joy to watch both of them.

He’s a bit like Scott Lucas in that I wished they’d fired him from a cannon never to return. Then he grew on me. Much like that bulbous elbow thingy grew on lucas.

You mean Evel Knievel, … yeah?? :thinking:

Well over one anyway.

CLUNK

He didn’t answer the door when the club came knocking to trade him to WA.
He wanted to stay at Essendon.

That’s the Cale Hooker at Essendon story.

With some chest beating goodness thrown in.

I love his enthusiasm. It pumps me up.

Hooker going apeshit crazy beating his chest like King Kong as he barrels through Carlisle after kicking his 6th.

standing over his sorry carcass saying, “your club is farked”

We were losing.

Not by much.

You move him when we are 7 points down 10 minutes into the last?

Hooker clunking then forward or back is like watching the Parting of the Red Sea. Probably not a better sight in the AFL with the Sherrin stopped dead in his hands while chaos unfolds around him.

The most versatile KPP on the list who bleeds red and black. Love his passion. Love his commitment. Not going anywhere for a few years yet, but hope history remembers him as a great of the EFC.

He’ll be farking handy in the wet then!

Hell yes. Remember, we’d got out to a lead early in the third, and then they’d played all over us. Stratton was a big part of that. We had to nullify him, and as it was we took way too long to do so.

It sort of amuses me the love for Hooker these days.

The time the club were offered some sort of deal to trade him and he wouldn’t go, a lot of people on here were not happy campers.

yeah righto, something about high horses, pedestals & getting down from them etc etc etc