#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

He’s a bit like Scott Lucas in that I wished they’d fired him from a cannon never to return. Then he grew on me. Much like that bulbous elbow thingy grew on lucas.

4 Likes

You mean Evel Knievel, … yeah?? :thinking:

Well over one anyway.

CLUNK

He didn’t answer the door when the club came knocking to trade him to WA.
He wanted to stay at Essendon.

That’s the Cale Hooker at Essendon story.

12 Likes

With some chest beating goodness thrown in.

I love his enthusiasm. It pumps me up.

Hooker going apeshit crazy beating his chest like King Kong as he barrels through Carlisle after kicking his 6th.

standing over his sorry carcass saying, “your club is farked”

1 Like

We were losing.

Not by much.

You move him when we are 7 points down 10 minutes into the last?

Hooker clunking then forward or back is like watching the Parting of the Red Sea. Probably not a better sight in the AFL with the Sherrin stopped dead in his hands while chaos unfolds around him.

The most versatile KPP on the list who bleeds red and black. Love his passion. Love his commitment. Not going anywhere for a few years yet, but hope history remembers him as a great of the EFC.

3 Likes

He’ll be farking handy in the wet then!

4 Likes

Hell yes. Remember, we’d got out to a lead early in the third, and then they’d played all over us. Stratton was a big part of that. We had to nullify him, and as it was we took way too long to do so.

1 Like

It sort of amuses me the love for Hooker these days.

The time the club were offered some sort of deal to trade him and he wouldn’t go, a lot of people on here were not happy campers.

yeah righto, something about high horses, pedestals & getting down from them etc etc etc

2 Likes

I believe the deal was picks 25 and 26 from WCE. I’m not sure who they drafted with those picks, but I’m glad Hooksy didnt go.

1 Like

If Fanta was fired from a canon, I’d want Hooker to be there to catch him.

4 Likes

10/10

Though if Harvey is rolling along the turf after being fired from the cannon, I want colyer to pick him up

1 Like

Who is the better on field leader, Hooker or Heppell?

1 Like