#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

hmmm

No Chinese please, we’re British

Fine would be nice but 1x week most likely.

1 Like

I’d be disappointed if he gets a week for that hit. He can easily justify that the opponent did something really dangerous that could have broken his neck, kept playing when it was a clear free kick and the swing was measured to get his sternum. It was a tough act to show that’s not on and to get the ball back so we could move it fast.

And: another week, for his lack of recent memory events and stupidity.

Will get a week for sure

You guys are crazy. If anything he’ll get a fine. Insufficient force, kind of hit him with his bicep.

Justified, but poorly executed payback.

3 Likes

Two weeks ago that is a fine.
After the Gaff hit? It may be a suspension. Timing was terrible to do it this week. We need to argue the Z Jones precedent hard.

On a different note, did anyone else notice how much him going forward straightened us up and improved our forward half conversion? :thinking:

2 Likes

Given what we’ve got next week, if he cops a week, there is no doubt that EFC will appeal. And they’ll use the Jones hit as an example as well.

1 Like

Of course we won’t, we don’t fight anything.

Hooker wins the ‘I love Essendon the most’ player award.

I totally loved the disrespect he gave Carlisle.

4 Likes

Crowd win the award for Carlisle disrespect.
Very loud booing every time he got near it.

2 Likes

Not to mention whenever he was close to the boundary “which team is ■■■■■■ now, Carlisle?”

2 Likes

My favourite crowd moment though was when the “bullshit” chant took off.

7 Likes

only a $1500 fine! Woohoo! I thought he would get a week.

15 Likes

V good result.

Called it wrong.

1 Like

Need to bring in Stewart will need Hookesy down back against a rampaging Rievoldt reckon he will monster Hurley on his own

How was it not a free to Hooker before that? That’s as clear a case of a head high bump as you could see

I’d consider this season a raging success if he just launches one from 55 to sink the Tigers and then watch him beat his chest like a fckn ape.

3 Likes