#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker

V good result.

Called it wrong.

Need to bring in Stewart will need Hookesy down back against a rampaging Rievoldt reckon he will monster Hurley on his own

How was it not a free to Hooker before that? That’s as clear a case of a head high bump as you could see

I’d consider this season a raging success if he just launches one from 55 to sink the Tigers and then watch him beat his chest like a fckn ape.

When Hooker retires, lets retire Skeeta. Hookers new job can be the mascot in a gorilla suit beating his chest all day long.

It was a free, then got reversed when hooker retaliated

It was, the umpire reversed the free kick.

He just walks through Carlisle. Love it.

The action didnt look good but he didn’t actually connect at all with the swinging punch

Lucky more than anything

I was sitting in that section when the bullshit chant started. I of course joined in

Moment,moment, did the cocktard who attempted to put him in a wheelchair get anything for his troubles ?

And I’m glad i was!

It’s a good point. It was clearly reportable, … could have easily broken his neck.

If hooker was a line of coke, carlol never would of let him past

Yep, could of been really really nasty for Hooker. Couldn’t believe he got a free for a reversal. Was a cheap hit.

Saints were happy to give out cheap shots all night but when it game to actually putting their body on the line for a 50/50 ball very few stood up

To be fair, neither would I.

I love how he set his own angle for the mark and ump didn’t dare to straighten him up

I wonder if he gets many parking fines?