#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

When Hooker retires, lets retire Skeeta. Hookers new job can be the mascot in a gorilla suit beating his chest all day long.

5 Likes

It was a free, then got reversed when hooker retaliated

1 Like

It was, the umpire reversed the free kick.

11 Likes

He just walks through Carlisle. Love it.

3 Likes

The action didnt look good but he didnā€™t actually connect at all with the swinging punch

Lucky more than anything

I was sitting in that section when the bullshit chant started. I of course joined in

2 Likes

Moment,moment, did the cocktard who attempted to put him in a wheelchair get anything for his troubles ?

1 Like

And Iā€™m glad i was!

3 Likes

Itā€™s a good point. It was clearly reportable, ā€¦ could have easily broken his neck.

2 Likes

If hooker was a line of coke, carlol never would of let him past

1 Like

Yep, could of been really really nasty for Hooker. Couldnā€™t believe he got a free for a reversal. Was a cheap hit.

Saints were happy to give out cheap shots all night but when it game to actually putting their body on the line for a 50/50 ball very few stood up

2 Likes

To be fair, neither would I.

2 Likes

I love how he set his own angle for the mark and ump didnā€™t dare to straighten him up

2 Likes

I wonder if he gets many parking fines?

1 Like

Exactly. I got a text from my Saintā€™s boss having a go at Hooker for the punch. I asked if heā€™d seen what happened just before it. The Saints player and thrown all his body weight onto the back on Hookerā€™s next. So dangerous and obviously intentional. No wonder Hooker reacted the way he did.

2 Likes

Ffs

What happened

Nothing much. When he took that mark in the forward line near the point post. Hooker didnā€™t do anything to him. But it was like ā€˜yeah yeah i took a mark against you, big dealā€™.

1 Like

He walked in a straight line back to take his kick: Carlisle had to move off the mark to get out of his way. Typical of Cale but not a significant story.