#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Carlisle’s reaction was interesting to watch. He accepted it and just took the slight bump and got out of the way. He looked resigned tot he fact his career is going no where.

1 Like

St Kilda seem to have absolutely trashed Carlisle. The boy was a very good footballer before he went there.

4 Likes

He is leading their BnF.

He is a hugely talented player but he just never looks like he is enjoying himself.

2 Likes

Could the BS chant be heard on TV? It was fairly loud at the ground.

3 Likes

Very lucky. I thought it was a poor reaction especially after the week we’ve had with Gaff. Could have landed anywhere on his face.

Thought the same after Tippa got the free kick towards the end of the 2nd quarter in front of goal. Carlisle picked up the ball and waited until Tippa was ready to hand him the ball. Both Tippa and Heppell barely acknowledged him. He looked pretty resigned to be honest.

Sure could. Sounded quite clear to me

1 Like

No, need him to negate Rance. Put him on Rance with a primary job of nullifying him. Do that and you shut down half the tigers rebound.

1 Like

Yep exactly. Last time we had McKernan and Stewart forward. Neither could handle Rance (though Mckernan did at one point but got a free paid against him due to Rance’s diving skills).

1 Like

I think stopping Grimes is more important than Rance

You use Sard for that.

7 Likes

Really hope the coaching staff come with a plan that catches Tigers off guard If we rock up with our run and gun game plan the Tigers will be well prepared to stop it.

Dunno if I read resigned into it, but yes I noticed that at the time and was appreciative of him going out of his way to deliver that ball nicely.

I didn’t boo him as such, but did mock some of his lamer efforts.

Would take Carlisle back when does his contract finish? reckon he misses Essendon

1 Like

Funny thing with Carlisle is, Saints need him to play forward - he would be their best FF option imo

2 Likes

I suspect he’ll be out with concussion.

No 'omo!

2 Likes

Oh fab!

1 Like

Flog reporter on AFL tonight (Foxtel) trying to tell Michael Christian that he should have “used his bag of tricks” to work out a way to suspend Hooker for the week because it was a bad look.

■■■■ off. Given that Jones got the same fine for a blatant punch to Merrett’s jaw?!

10 Likes

Majority of reporters hate Essendon…so it doesnt suprise me…Let the Hate continue!!! The more we win the worse they will get…Can you imagine the jealousy from everyone if we pulled of the win this friday!!!

2 Likes

Give him a cuddly and he’ll be right.

1 Like