#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Hooker with a groin problem

Seems a bit odd

1 Like

I thought he was under a secret club imposed suspension for lying about Joe lying about his calf injury. It’s all so confusing!

4 Likes

Yes I think the Melbourne game would be about right

1 Like

Hooker offering support to Harris. Nice!
:raised_hands:t2:

8 Likes

He’s just wishing his hammies would allow him to kick like that.

12 Likes

She’s the perfect women footy player imo is smart,can play and is not bad looking.

She plays a ferocious brand of footy. That tackle last year where she nearly knocked herself out was huge!

2 Likes

I wish we could get an EFC womens team into the AFLW comp so that I could take an interest in the competition and have some idea of who this person is.

I can tell you, that is a great photo.

2 Likes

1 Like

So do you assess male players abilities according to how handsome they are.

1 Like

I believe Donnington may.

11 Likes

please see the Guelfi thread

Well l’m smart and extremely handsome. I’m almost a perfect footballer according to nino apart from the actual football playing stuff.

What no

Daisy Pearce
Tayla Harris
Erin Philips

I haven’t watched much AFLW but those 3 players imo actually look and play like their male counterparts.

Her kicking style is absolutely elite.

I’d suspect >99% of the trolls are guys, who if you bumped into at the pub, would tell you all about how good at football they are, how they should have played AFL/VFL yet in reality struggle to get a game in the local 4th division ressies.

1 Like

I’m super confused here Nino.

You say that those girls look like male players and you think she’s not bad looking?

2 Likes

I mean they have a footballers body.

I don’t know why some one like Sarah Perkins plays she makes a mockery of being fit to play this game.

4 Likes

I’m not judging you dude.

Each to their own!

Cute dog

2 Likes