#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

I’d say it’s because she is good at football. Which is all that matters when it comes to playing football.

I’m just waiting for the people on their high horses to tell me how wrong my Sarah Perkins comments are hehe.

Just googled her.

lol

I agree Nino.
Large people shouldn’t be allowed to do anything regardless of their ability.

So far l’ve discovered according to you only good looking skinny chicks should play aflw.

You are so wrong

I don’t like where this thread is heading.

2 Likes

Do try to keep up.

1 Like

This is good. I think Crowe said yesterday he will be back with the main group next week. 15 days until we play Melbourne. He could be touch and go to be back then, but hopefully for Brisbane with some match fitness from a little run in a VFL game.

2 Likes

1- Nino, F. Cale “Thank You Mr” Hooker. BomberBlitz. 2019. Accessed on 20/03/2019.

1 Like

Nice reference.
Terrible conclusion.
Absolutely appalling, in fact.

Edit: I truly do appreciate the formatting, though.

If what I said offends people please delete.

Hence why I am not a social researcher!

Edit: This is far friendlier than traditional peer review.

Also, as Nino has said he meant no offence, I take him at his word and have removed all bar the reference. Apologies for mistaking what you meant.

1 Like

No Italics. thats a fail

it’s already got one citation

1 Like

I really don’t wish to encourage you… but I happen to agree with you on this one.

Lance Whitnall and Stewie Dew always copped some for their physiques.

We’ve had plenty of our female members making comments about our players physiques over a preseason shirt off photo of say Jobewan.

It would be sexist not to take that same attitude.

Haha. I think it would just be classy not too. Just because women do it to men sometimes doesn’t mean it’s fine to do it to women.

1 Like

This all should probably be moved to AFLW thread

Online trolls post garbage non stop on Facebook/twitter posts. The EFC & players could not have copped it worse & AFL didn’t take down any posts.

For it now to be such a big deal and the player saying it should be referred to police is over dramatic.

Players don’t read papers or go on footy forums for a reason. Same would go for reading comments of posts. People can be brutally cruel & social media allows a free hit at it.

I was curious as to what was posted and saw this. And frankly I laughed. Offensive humor can often be the funniest.

As per Sasha Baron Cohen. Or Ricky Gervais.

Without going into it too much, when trolling becomes sexual harassment it does become a crime.

Anyway how good is Hooker! Can’t wait until he comes back and helps us smash Melbourne.

2 Likes

Yep. Agreed. Hooker is awesome.

4 Likes