#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Damn right he is!

Hopefully back for rd2

1 Like

Will Hooker be available vs Melbourne?

I thought he was tracking to be available this week. Havenā€™t heard anything.

Really hope he is.

We need him back asap

1 Like

Hooker was three weeks away last week.
What makes people think heā€™ll magically be available this week?

I didnā€™t realise he was 3 weeks away, was that said in the medical report last week?

I just thought from training reports etc that he was much closer than that.

Bugger.

A poster on Blitz heard it from a close friend - I canā€™t tell you who - but he is a well known Essendon person and very close to the source. Also it was confirmed by Lloydy at a dinner party I attended.

Weā€™ll have an update tomorrow.

Letā€™s hope itā€™s true.

Just the player we really need. Would solve most of the issues and drive confidence straight away if heā€™s fit and goes about it close to usual.

1 Like

Show respect for people - as you would face-to-face.
Itā€™s not farking difficult.

2 Likes

Will be back this week I believe. Did a big training session on Saturday morning and provided he gets through this weeks main sessions, will play Friday night.

22 Likes

OH BABY IM EXCITED

2 Likes

I wanna see Hooksey playing out of the goal square and taking a big mark 40m out, after a big lead, before kicking a goal with that unco style of his, to make it 3.3 for the day and putting us in front for the first time late in the 4th quarter.

Then beating his chest like a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ape to the crowd behind the goals and slapping an opposition player across the chops.

In all seriousness, we really need the big manā€™s heart & smile right about now, it would be infectious for the team.

13 Likes

Please let him get through the main session.

Btw Iā€™m in the camp that thinks he should be playing forward if he does return. We need him there to organise us and provide a solid marking option.

2 Likes

CLUNK CITY

2 Likes

If Hooker clunkin and going ballistic after each goal doesnā€™t get these boys going then thatā€™s confirmation for me this playing group is cooked.

19 Likes

If he does that, give him the farking captaincy

1 Like

There is a suggestion he might play forward Friday night if heā€™s selected. Iā€™m not convinced on that though, need his leadership badly and heā€™s been the backbone of our defence for a decade aside from 2017.

1 Like
9 Likes

Great idea, rush him back like they rushed back JD

2 Likes