#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker

I really don’t wish to encourage you… but I happen to agree with you on this one.

Lance Whitnall and Stewie Dew always copped some for their physiques.

We’ve had plenty of our female members making comments about our players physiques over a preseason shirt off photo of say Jobewan.

It would be sexist not to take that same attitude.

Haha. I think it would just be classy not too. Just because women do it to men sometimes doesn’t mean it’s fine to do it to women.

This all should probably be moved to AFLW thread

Online trolls post garbage non stop on Facebook/twitter posts. The EFC & players could not have copped it worse & AFL didn’t take down any posts.

For it now to be such a big deal and the player saying it should be referred to police is over dramatic.

Players don’t read papers or go on footy forums for a reason. Same would go for reading comments of posts. People can be brutally cruel & social media allows a free hit at it.

I was curious as to what was posted and saw this. And frankly I laughed. Offensive humor can often be the funniest.

As per Sasha Baron Cohen. Or Ricky Gervais.

Without going into it too much, when trolling becomes sexual harassment it does become a crime.

Anyway how good is Hooker! Can’t wait until he comes back and helps us smash Melbourne.

Yep. Agreed. Hooker is awesome.

Damn right he is!

Hopefully back for rd2

Will Hooker be available vs Melbourne?

I thought he was tracking to be available this week. Haven’t heard anything.

Really hope he is.

We need him back asap

Hooker was three weeks away last week.
What makes people think he’ll magically be available this week?

I didn’t realise he was 3 weeks away, was that said in the medical report last week?

I just thought from training reports etc that he was much closer than that.

Bugger.

A poster on Blitz heard it from a close friend - I can’t tell you who - but he is a well known Essendon person and very close to the source. Also it was confirmed by Lloydy at a dinner party I attended.

We’ll have an update tomorrow.

Let’s hope it’s true.

Just the player we really need. Would solve most of the issues and drive confidence straight away if he’s fit and goes about it close to usual.

Show respect for people - as you would face-to-face.
It’s not farking difficult.

Will be back this week I believe. Did a big training session on Saturday morning and provided he gets through this weeks main sessions, will play Friday night.

OH BABY IM EXCITED

I wanna see Hooksey playing out of the goal square and taking a big mark 40m out, after a big lead, before kicking a goal with that unco style of his, to make it 3.3 for the day and putting us in front for the first time late in the 4th quarter.

Then beating his chest like a ■■■■■■■ ape to the crowd behind the goals and slapping an opposition player across the chops.

In all seriousness, we really need the big man’s heart & smile right about now, it would be infectious for the team.

Please let him get through the main session.

Btw I’m in the camp that thinks he should be playing forward if he does return. We need him there to organise us and provide a solid marking option.

CLUNK CITY