#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker

It’s on the AFL injury list that the clubs update every week. Usually just a guide though.

Hooker is critical to us. Lion hearted, his endeavour and effort is exactly what we are missing. A beast down back, unrelenting in his efforts up forward. I can’t wait till we get him back. He is a true leader.

Peter Larkins. Pls.

Sif I’m paying any attention whatsoever to the garbage that took spouts.

A fit and ready Hooker (insert smartarse joke here) is critical to us.
An unfit one will just blend in with the rest of the underdone players.
If he passes all the tests then he plays seniors. Otherwise, give him a half at VFL level to build some fitness.

Well if he is put forward at least there will be one player left in the 50m arc. As he is not quick enough to run up the ground and back again.(or maybe he is smarter then the other forwards.)

Looks like may or with a groin so hooker forward would create real matchup problems for them. If we can get the ball forward with any kind of system…

I don’t mind the idea of playing 3 talls this week but it will come at the expense of Langford not Myers. We all know that.

To be honest I wouldn’t mind is going smaller in the midfield this week and dropping both Langford and Myers. The dees don’t really have a monster in the midfield. I mean Oliver, Viney and Jones are very strong players but they aren’t huge. I think it would be worth getting a slightly different mix in the midfield, maybe bring Clark in to play a role.

Saad Hurley Francis
McKenna Ambrose Gleeson

Merret hepp Zaha
Tbell Shiel McGrath

Smith Brown Fanta
Stringer hooker smack

Parish Clark guelfi tippa

It probably is still too top heavy looking at that forward line.

Very few footballers in the league are as un-atheltic as Hooksy, but he just works his @ss off and out muscles his opponents regularly. and his leadership on field is outstanding. im baffled how he was left out of the leadership group. we need him back asap

Precisely my frustration with the forwards on the weekend, pushed far too high up the ground and clogged the centre zone making a turnover more likely. Saints were good at holding two forwards in the 50 with all kinds of space to work into.

‘could be available’ means not available.

Don’t rush him back please. That is all.

I think sit him out this week, no risks.

Melbourne don’t have a gorilla type match up.

If we were playing Hawkins or Ben Brown then we would need him.

Weideman is tallish but pretty soft, I think Ambrose can take him.

They key is shutting down Macdonald and I think Hurley can blanket him quite well.

If you shut those 2 down they don’t have many options scoring wise

Spargo and some other turnip kicked 8 between them against us last year…

was it fritzl?

Fritsch, Hannan (the turnip I was thinking of) and Spargo it was. 8 between them.

yep, joseph.

That’s my mates rhyming slang for a chicken schnitzel.

“Can i have a Josef Fritzel with gravy please?”

The fact they exposed Guelfi 1-on-1 in the goal square shows abit of Coaching innovation.

i laughed. i’m going to hell. hell is the place where essington win wooden spoon, after wooden spoon.

Hooker in the mix.
Put him straight into the goal square. Out Smack, In Hooker.
Send him down back as a +1 at the end of each quarter.