#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

except our backline is doing ok, while our forward line is really struggling. Playing Hooker forward could be more valuable to the team.

But regardless of who plays in the forwardline, our delivery to it and the way it sets up needs to be sorted out asap.

3 Likes

Who’s Hoosky? :thinking:

maybe they are trying to trick the Melbourne spies…

I googled it, don’t bother…

Hooker is needed up forward for structure. ATM we have none. Hooksy will bring Fantasia, Tippa and Bags into the contest.

Hooker is the brains, Braun and class in our backline, he stays there. Francis or Ambrose forward if we are desperate.

1 Like

yikes, i’d just forgotten about that momentarily too.

Francis and Ambrose don’t provide the required structure. We need to kick a score. Hooksy must go forward

1 Like

We can surely help them out with that.

A hooker forward or back would do wonders for this side.

The one thing about Hooksy, is that no matter where you play him, you know you are always going to get 110% effort & emotion. Will work his backside off for the team, hopefully that rubs off on the others.

2 Likes

Hooker: “You’re loving me now, hey, Woosh?”

3 Likes

Ambrose spent his first few years in the forward line and was absolutely useless. hes a defender through and through

a VFL defender through and through

2 Likes

Plonk him in the goal square all game and instruct him to ruffle his opponents hair after every goal he slots

6 Likes

Yes…provided fit, park in the square and give us a target

Rather they bomb it long on top of his head than Tippas

1 Like

Gleeson won’t play yet.

I know, I was being gratuitously optimistic, but I think we’re really missing him

1 Like

Almost to the point where I’d be on the ‘play Hooker forward’ if Gleeson comes in. Not to replace Hooksey, but to do the shuffle-along. We desperately need a marking tall forward. If Brown and/or Smack don’t fix up their ■■■■ on Friday, it will have to be an option, at least. Hurley, Ambrose, Francis, McKenna, Saad, Gleeson. And if our mids don’t fire up soon, I’d even consider throwing McKenna up on the wing, and bringing in Ridley or Redman.

1 Like

i cbf looking it up, but did gleek play in that vfl praccy match the other day?