#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker

Melbourne by 10 goals

awesome. cheers.

Good decision to give him one more week. Imagine if he pinged it again coz they took a risk, this place would melt down.

If Hooker comes back in this week, and plays in defence who exactly is the player that will be the Key forward to replace McKernan?

I’d rather make the 2 changes Hooker and Brown come in. While Clarke and McKernan come out.

Hooker and Brown as forwards. When Daniher comes back, Hooker goes to Defense.

I think this is what they’ll do (or should do). And if we start leaking goals at any stage they can throw Hooker back for a while to steady things.

who plays 2nd ruck when TBC needs a rest?

Hooker forward for 1 week and then goes back to CFB when JoeDan comes in

Brown, Hooker and Stringer have all done the ruck work in the past.

*defence

Concur.

It makes sense. Even if he is meant to be fit there is a need, given his recent injuries combined with his age, to ease him back in. Playing forward means he has a better chance of setting his own tempo. If he played defence the forward should be instructed to run Hooker hard and ragged.

yeah but a) surely hooker doesnt have the match fitness and b) surely we wouldnt be putting those 3 up against McInnerney in ruck given the huge height difference, the importance of centre clearances with the 6-6-6 and being able to grab it out of the ruck without prior opportunity being sacrificed

He’ll be spraying them till the early MORN

Good to see the big dawg is back.

And you WILL like it

Let him clunk in the forward line then give the ball off to Tippa or Raz to kick the goal

Without Smack, we need Hooker down there as a marking presence

Given the size of Brisbane’s forward line and with Francis out I’d be stunned if he plays forward unless it’s as a swing man once the game is just out of reach.

Can anyone confirm if he’s still going with that terrible goal kicking style?

It’s the only reason his goal celebrations are so epic, it’s like he’s won the lottery if it even goes through.

Gosh I hope we find out.

Has anyone started a book for Closest to the Hammy Ping yet?