#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker

I don’t know anymore. Why can’t people just agree with me, then we can all move on!

You’re fighting a one man battle here. Clone yourself a few 100 times and you might have a chance.

People allergic to shrapnel, … should not throw grenades, … :smile:

Why does @Clone_Hirdy hate Fletcher?

I can see where you’re coming from.

I think Fletcher’s the best all-purpose defender I’ve seen. Could play tall, small; loose, tight; rebounder, deep, interceptor, FB, CHB.
There’s not really any backline spot or role or matchup he didn’t play, and play well.

Hooker’s a waaaay better intercept mark.

I think better stopper is arguable.

Go on then. Do it!

■■■■■ me how under-rated he was, and is, because he wasn’t a “pure” stopper.

Every side puts their crappest defender as the pure stopper now - then they graduate to having some freedom.

I miss Fletcher :frowning:

Hale Cooker

I hate everyone!

Come inside for HEALING.

This is a designated SAFE SPACE on Bomberblitz, where you can feel cocooned by LOVE and POSITIVE FEELINGS.

You haven’t been here before? Why, we’ve been operating like this for years! And you can rely on us to be here for you next week, and the week after, and the week after that…

Calling hooker a utility is kind of under selling him a bit.

AA CHB and 40 goal a year pinch hitting key forward who is fond of beating his chest like am ape after kicking big clutch goals feels closer to the truth.

Is playing very well at the moment. He seems to have increased mobility since last year. He even stepped an opponent on the mark, ran around him arched his back, and ran off him in the Carlton match.

Him and Hurls are killing it. 59 disposals and 23 marks between them in the Carlton game.

Its actually a horrific result to be this ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ for so long, while blokes like Hurley and Hooker have somehow managed to stay at or near the top of their games, altering roles slightly or whatever to fit the team and are still basically killing it week in, week out.

Hooker is a star, arguably our most important player, has done it for years, and hasn’t so much as sniffed a finals win let alone been close to a flag.

This game is definitely not fair.

Agree with this. Against the power forwards – ‘gorillas’ if you like – he really struggled. Just didn’t have the mass or the strength to handle them consistently.

Hooker comes in round 4

Essendon become #1 defence since then

Redman was in from round 4 also

Francis was out from round 4 :thinking: