#26 Kaine Baldwin - till 2024

Wow. We’ve certainly gone the talls/forwards shotgun approach. Hopefully one hits the mark.

1 Like

Jones, Eyre and Baldwin should all complement each other in the same forwardline. It would be fun to watch them play together a few times in the VFL but I doubt all three of them will be playing in the 2s given the state of our forwardline depth

1 Like

I AM OUTRAGED THAT THE CLUB KEPT ME IN THE DARK ABOUT THIS.

At least tell the paying members…

10 Likes

Welcome to the club, in the position more commonly know as, the “Gumby” role.

1 Like

B: RIDLEY HOOKER ZERK
HB: AMBROSE STEWART FRANCIS
C: COX LANGFORD EYRE
HF: STRINGER JONES HURLEY
F: REID 2MP BALDWIN
R: DRAPER LAV HEPP
INT: BRAND BRYAN MCBRIDE PHILLIPS

27 Likes

Don’t forget the non paying members too*

After all the crap this fkn club has put the fans through FFS!

*I am a member

I think Baldwin may have been the player Dodoro foreshadowed when he said there was a player who they potentially rated in the first round

3 Likes

Should be good to go from Round 1 of vfl

From 23/6/2020

Because the recent injury was not a full tear of the same right ACL, the 194cm goalkicker will undergo a surgery process that has a recovery period of about six months which will give clubs a strong update on his progress by October’s proposed NAB AFL Draft Combine.

4 Likes

He’s not the messiah! He’s a very naughty boy!

5 Likes

Good watch. Heads screwed on, let’s hope he has a better run with injuries in the future https://youtu.be/X3G1bf4Rxew

8 Likes

How many tall?

1 Like

Did you not get a link to the livestream of them texting him? Huh.

1 Like

Fair to say that was a surprise, even though he’s a name that had been mentioned as a quality kid who had missed out.

Is grabbing another tall is pretty surprising, but I guess now that we have established that 200cm is our new wing size, 194 is probably the equivalent of the old fashioned rover.

9 Likes

We drafted a bunch of talls last year plus we have Jones,2MP,BZT

How many bloody talls do we need? We need small fwds and a big inside mid

Is this the one we rated top 10 that we were trying to sneak through? Can’t remember who I heard that from but it was someone on Blitz

1 Like

Fixed…

1 Like

Holy ■■■■!!! Who saw this coming?

I loved his highlights during the draft:

Reminds me of Jack Riewoldt.

34 Likes

I was so worried someone else may capitalise on the opportunity I didn’t have time to finish the sentence

1 Like

Dodo couldn’t help him self

1 Like

@THE_DON1 Rankings

7 Likes