#26 Kaine Baldwin - till 2024

4 Likes

Who’s Mr Frodo in this scenario?

Just bring him in.

2 Likes

18 Likes

Perfect.

It was doing my head in, but I figured it out. If fido dido was human its actually Kane Baldwin

4 Likes

Will be keen to see how he moves after his knee issues but he was a clear top 15 pick IMO. A few similarities with Gunston IMO

11 Likes

Disappointing bump, was thinking there was word he was being BRUNG into the ressies this weekend.

4 Likes

Cheers mate @Aceman I asked a sensible question and got pics of Frodo, Kenickie from Grease, some ugly cartoon and even Harry Jones…extraordinary! Hope for everyone’s sake he can get on the park so we’ll have other pics to show

5 Likes

I think another Jack is a better comparison, Jack Darling

10 Likes

Are you implying he’s a flat footed potato expert?

1 Like

Gleeson is our resident potato expert

1 Like

Being from Koroit….

Or he could be cherry-ripe…lots of cherries in Koroit too.

Clearly his best comparison is Courtney Johns before he played a game for us.

12 Likes

I heard about some bloke feeding tens of thousands from just a loaf of bread and a few fish so went to take a look.

Sure enough, it was Kaine Baldwin and I can confirm that when he departed, he was jogging right across Port Philip Bay - straight line work only with no twisting, turning or contact work.

Note:
While I was there he was either looking at me or the very tall, indigenous bloke behind me wearing a St. Kilda jumper and said, “hello Judas”.

10 Likes

1 Like
7 Likes

Im not body shaming the bloke as he probably hasn’t been able to do much cardio work due to his bad luck of injuries. The Efc site has him listed as 90kg but I recon he has to be 100kg. He is a massive unit and will monster most vfl backman 1-1.

I know Waterman has lost some weight but according to the Efc site he is 88kg. If Weightman is 88kg then Baldwin is easily 100kg.

I hope he gets a few games under his belt this season and stays injury free for pre season.

He’s not that tall however. I was surprised at training on his height. Thought he was taller but a Jobe Watson type height

1 Like