#27 Jonathon Giles

If he kicks 1.0 he goes ahead of Mark Johnson and Lloyd on the career accuracy table, to third on the all-time Essendon listing*. If he kicks 2.0 he will be tied with Jay Neagle for first.

Make me stand up and yell your catchphrase, Jon.

• minimum of fifty scoring shots, since 1965

Post on the first page of this soon to be legendary thread

Many a slip twixt the cup & the lip. Chickens ā€¦ hatchingā€¦ somethingā€¦

Not for Edwards.

Just in time for finals

Getting in before everyone turns on him after the weekends game

http://www.bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/2770/27-jonathon-giles

Hope heā€™s up to it but feel for Smack who didnā€™t deserve relegation. Canā€™t help think our Selection Panel tried to pick the ā€œsoftestā€ week to field Giles in the seniors as a ruckman.

Jono Giles

Mods, gurge.
Or
Gods, merge.

Whatever.

Who selects the selectors ? They're too tall.

Who selects the selector selectors?

Who watches the watchers who watch the selector selectors when theyā€™re in the shower? Who taps them on the shoulder and says ā€œhey, this isnā€™t rightā€?

Mods, gurge.
Or
Gods, merge.

Whatever.

(seriously, thereā€™s 3 threads on the bloke)

Mods, gurge. Or Gods, merge.

Whatever.

Yeah, sorry. Iā€™m told I donā€™t look thoroughly enough for things in the domestic environment either.

It would be easier to find them if thread titles came up as part of the search, but as far as I can tell they just wonā€™t. Even if you put the exact thread title in the box. Which is strange ā€¦ isnā€™t it?

Maybe Iā€™m missing something you should do to make it work?

If he kicks 1.0 he goes ahead of Mark Johnson and Lloyd on the career accuracy table, to third on the all-time Essendon listing*. If he kicks 2.0 he will be tied with Jay Neagle for first.

Make me stand up and yell your catchphrase, Jon.

• minimum of fifty scoring shots, since 1965

Mark Johnson? Really?

OK yes, really. http://afltables.com/afl/stats/accuracy.html
7th most accurate player whoā€™s kicked 100 goals or more.

My ruckman is a centrefold

Mods, gurge. Or Gods, merge.

Whatever.

Yeah, sorry. Iā€™m told I donā€™t look thoroughly enough for things in the domestic environment either.

Dem sexism stereotypes endemic in the system

Took me a little bit to find too!

It would be easier to find them if thread titles came up as part of the search, but as far as I can tell they just won't. Even if you put the exact thread title in the box. Which is strange .. isn't it?

Maybe Iā€™m missing something you should do to make it work?

Yeah Search isnā€™t so hot on this forum. Itā€™s easier to go to Google and do a search, just include site:bomberblitz.com in your query.

He is too big for just 1 thread.

My ruckman is a centrefold

Hate to be a pedant but itā€™s happened a lot now . ā€¦

Giles with a ā€œJā€ as in Jon sound aint the same as Giels with a gah sound as in ā€œGooā€