#27 Jonathon Giles

Truth be told it upsets me the way we gave handled Giles he should of been given more time when Bellchambers went down.

Maybe he needed to earn it and thought he would get an easy ride.

Maybe so, but he nominated Essendon as his preferred destination (when he had other suitors) at a time when our name was absolute mud. For that he earned much respect from me, and deserved better treatment. Hopefully, the new regime has far more of a clue regarding ruckmen and how to use them than the last…

He was in perth yesterday

what about the vfl team?!

LBerger and TBell to lead us to VFL glory in 2016.

Has there ever been anyone who has played for both West Coast and Essendon?

Michael Prior and Scott Cummings come to mind.

Tim Watson was on both clubs’ playing lists, but he never played for WCE.
No-one else springs to mind.

Ah yeah. Thought Prior went to Freo (only a coach there) and forgot about Cummings. Must be the only 2.

Scott Cummings

Ah yeah. Thought Prior went to Freo (only a coach there) and forgot about Cummings. Must be the only 2.

Just thought of another. Dale Kickett…Eagles, St. Kilda, Fitzroy, Essendon, Fremantle…

Scott Cummings

That’s three. Big boy, is Scott.

Gold Coast and maybe University must be the only clubs to have never had a player play for both them and Essendon.

Although I couldn’t tell you the last person who played at both Essendon and North.

They should probably throw in le cras to keep our pensioner levels up

If Le Cras kicked 5 FOR us instead of AGAINST us every time, I’d be happy.

Gold Coast and maybe University must be the only clubs to have never had a player play for both them and Essendon.

Although I couldn’t tell you the last person who played at both Essendon and North.

Olarenshaw?

Shane Harvey?

First round or nick off. I want 6 in 25.

I think we now have at least three threads for this bloke

Olarenshaw?

1 game for North apparently

Does anyone have a direct link to this as a source i am trying to ■■■■ off some West Coast supporters

It felt like Caddy played for us for a short time!

Ilija Grgic played for bothe EFC and West Coast after starting at Footscray or the Western Bulldogs or whatever they were called at the time.