#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

Lol, We had Cray for dinner amongst others and red wine, also noticed the Kimberly Clarke facility.

14 Likes

Having listened to the SEN interview, I thought he was quite clear it’s unlikely he’d go elsewhere, but naturally SEN post the click bait.

I used to like SEN, I even listened daily through a lot of the saga years, but the fatman Craig Hutchison has turned it into an absolute cesspool.

4 Likes

What establishment served up that feast?

3 Likes

The Caledonian Inn, it’s a very olde pub. Also has a great little bar with a big fire and a TV for the footy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How much did that cost? What did the others have?

1 Like

$150 including crayfish upgrade. Breakfast cost $2, sourdough fried in seafood infused olive oil with salsa Rossa and brisling sardines

6 Likes

OMG! I have to go there!!!
The Caledonian Inn…BOOKMARK!:heart_eyes:
Red Dog is lost to us now.

1 Like

For whats its worth Cal has said Redman is not gettable on his podcast

Probably wants to avoid questions about his form.

I thought he’d love a chat.

curious how you think redman is gonna go on him this week ? and will you be comparing it to saad’s performance as closely ?

Redman giving up a lot of height to Hipwood.

How can that even be mitigated?

Tonya Harding style.

6 Likes

Uncle Robbie to the rescue.

The fact Hipwood is a dud helps.

2 Likes

It seems you couldnt find the point with written instructions and a map

In answer to your question I highly doubt Redman will be playing on him

1 Like

Good game from Red dog. He’ll put his body on the line, never doubt his thirst for the contest. Didn’t have any brain fades or costly turnovers that have popped up the last two weeks. hopefully he can put those behind him.

1 Like

He was farken good

3 Likes

Yes he was.

I’d like to see him doing more of his runs up the ground. When Hobbs (I think) was lining up 50 metres out I was expecting to see Redman appear and boot it through, but no.

1 Like