#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

BRING HIM IN!

Probably wont.

1 Like

Iā€™d say heā€™s at least going to get a go before Laverde does. Not the right time to be trying to understand your role in the team when heā€™s obviously got some ā€œdemonsā€ going on with goal kicking, disposal and decision making

This guy has been on our list for years and we still donā€™t know if he is a player or not.
Why does this keep happening?
e.g. Nick Oā€™brien
on our list for years and then delisted
need to stop doing this.

Need to give him a go. Cannot be worse than Baguley, McNeice or Myers to name a few. Iā€™d play all of Redman, Clarke & Ridley before those three.

8 Likes

SURELY ITā€™S TIME

BRING.

Get him in. Will bring some much needed agro.

1 Like

Is he actually an agro player?

I would have brought him in when we brought in Guelfi, as I said at the time. I would be very happy if he got an extended run sooner rather than later. He has all the tools, and his attitude would be a real asset to our wallflowers. He donā€™t take no ā– ā– ā– ā–  Mason.

13 Likes

Whoā€™s?

Third year on Essendonā€™s list - about time he did something.

Yep. And sincerely unapologetic about it.

7 Likes

Can he kick? If so come on in

ever seen a smaller guy love a fend off as much as he does?

never pushes anyone hes trying it on away just moves himself further down the field.

1 Like

Apparently this guy plays like Siciliy
BRING HIM IN

2 Likes

I watched the replay. Redman did look good, and fast. However, North had far too many slow and unco talls in their side. We outran them comprehensively, and our overlap run would have made even Nathan Buckley proud.

From the VFL Site:

ESSENDON 19.19 (133) d NORTH MELBOURNE 10.7 (67)

Essendon won 109 more disposals than the Kangaroos and that translated into its huge total of 73 inside-50s ā€“ more than double North Melbourneā€™s total of 36 entries. Mason Redman was the key link-man for the Bombers moving forward, recording a game-high seven inside-50s from his 24 disposals while also booting a goal.

Also rated as our best by Cuz.

4 Likes

Huh? Laverde played last weekend

In that VFL replay, it looked like ā€œHalf-back Redmanā€ is a player building on confidence.

1 Like

Mehā€¦ what does he know :wink:

1 Like

Seems he isnā€™t listed in the VFL team either. Must be injured becaus is he is the logical replacement for Baguley. We are getting injuries to the wrong players at the wrong times this year.

1 Like

Not a replacement for Baguley for mine. Thatā€™s where we should be using McNeice. Redman half back/wing

1 Like