#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

A bit messy with the ball today, which is most unlike him. I’m sure he will bounce back next week…

1 Like

He was poor today but big deal- he’s been brilliant and will bounce back quickly

Not mentally fragile. The leader of the new hard nosed brand of kids. Going places. Keep forever.

3 Likes

I was really proud of this kid yesterday.

Sure, you cannot keep making mistakes like he was week after week and keep your spot.

However everyone has a bad day occasionally.

If, on that bad day, you can keep picking yourself up and going again with confidence… well that potentially places you in a very special class as a footballer. The type that can hold their nerve in the big games.

6 Likes

His last 2 weeks have been stinkers.

More so his decision making with ball in hand than poor skills.

Intensity is always there though which is good

Was his most Goddard like game in terms of his face, his turnovers, but also his consistent effort & determination to help get us over the line for a win.

8 Likes

He is going through a little dirty patch atm. Lots of little mistakes, turnovers, slipping over at the crucial time etc. These things happen.
Cannot doubt or dispute his intensity. He will overcome the errors. Will be a very valuable member of our team from here on in.
Very young player. Only played about 10 games, I think.

2 Likes

He is slick and fast but sometimes, he looks like he almost our runs himself. Maybe needs to slow down just a tad. He is going to be a keeper though.

whatever the ■■■■ we do.
We Cannot lose this kid. He is going to be a superstar

one of his best games tonight

4 Likes

Loved seeing him getting stuck into Sloane in the last qtr

9 Likes

He went hard.
Tex didn’t.

Love

7 Likes

No good kids coming though…

■■■■■■■ LOL.

1 Like

Wonder what he said near the end of the game that got Sloane and Tex raging?

I wonder if it had something to do with Snello the first gamer taking him down in the tackle. Lots of good stuff in that situation.

“You ■■■■■ are rubbish”

1 Like

7 Likes

Can’t develop young talent. lul

So what you’re saying is… dont sack Dodoro!?!?!

(And whoever our development coaches are)

1 Like

Love Mason Redman’s attitude…

He was so good yesterday.

1 Like