#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

One Crows fan over there who seems to be in the know is claming that hes coming like its a for gone conclusion

Personally i think BS and will end up staying

It’s not. I spoke with a Crows staffer prior to Xmas and he suggested they were going very hard at him, though was bearish on it eventuating. Plenty to play out. FWIW I think he stays.

4 Likes

Yeah no doubt the Crows are coming for him but yeah he’ll stay

What appeal does Adelaide have? He’s from a border town and they are as big a basket case as we are.

It’ll be an agent ploy to get Mase a fat contract. and he’ll probably deserve it too by the end of the year.

11 Likes

Sundays at The Moseley

1 Like

So curious to see what a game in the midfield would yield for Red Dawg

Think he’d kick at least 2 goals.

4 Likes

I have him in the centre in my best 22, exactly where ya captain needs to be.
And yes, why not move a player a little further up the ground when he has the unique ability to be able to slot them from 55 on the run.

2 Likes

It’s a difficult one, but I’ve always hoped to see Redman playing further up.

2 Likes

And the good thing is that we finally have the players to cover him if he does move up.

Mcgrath Zerk Hind
Rids Laverde Massimo

4 Likes

Red Dog is going nowhere. He’s a Bomber and will one day skipper this club of ours. BDB is unleashing the beast that lurks beneath the No. 27 guernsey… and he will like and enjoy it.

Just ask Jake.

6 Likes

Will be All-Australian this year. Bank on it.

2 Likes

No different to blitz; we have a couple of posters always claiming the sky is falling. Usually best to nod and wave.

3 Likes

Is he captain yet? If so why not.

2 Likes

Its a common view on this forum that he should be captain.

Is there any indication from sources inside the club that he is under consideration or is this just a Blitz groupthink like a snowball gaining size as it picks up adherents?

He loves Melbourne. Is very close with the boys and has built a pretty solid foundation of friends away from the field here too. I highly doubt he goes back to Shitalade.

1 Like

I think within the team, closed doors and all that jazz he could become a good leader but I worry that all the public comms and image he might not be the right guy for it.
McGrath has that in spades and Merrett has been well trained in that area too.

1 Like

Who cares?

2 Likes

Maxx does.

Yeah!

1 Like

the around the corner dump kick king should not be captain

2 Likes