#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

Have a cousin who knows his family well. He's a Saints fan but is following Mason pretty closely (went to watch him at his debut game). He can't speak highly enough of the Redmans. Despite being a saints fan (my uncle's fault) he's a pretty switched on guy and knows he's going to give his AFL career absolutely everything. Reflects on the reports that he's staying behind at training and doing the extra yards. Someone posted a while back that they were watching a VFL game early in the season and an opposition scout mentioned he's going to be a gun. It's enough to give me hope. Has the right attitude and the ability. That's what we want and that's how young blokes get somewhere.

Great post by the way and thanks for sharing. I think Redman is gonna be a heck of a player but he may just take a few more years than our current prop.

I might not know our past youngsters as much as this crop but I get the impression the current young group have that killer instinct, determination and internal drive.

Parish
Lav
Francis
Zerrett
Daniher
Fantasia

All seem to be real hungry for individual improvement and team growth. If Redman is also one of them it sets us up for a good culture.

The Langford is too ice cold for me to get a read onā€¦

Those poor starving footy players starving on six figure salaries. FFS, get some perspective.

Youā€™ve got no idea what they are going through, mate. Have you even tried to play FIFA on the highest difficulty setting?

I watched him at training a while ago and he really impressed me. He is a lovely field kick and has a seriously competitive streak.

Wait, Redman was a saints fan? Or the cousin?

I watched him at training today and he really impressed me. He is a lovely field kick and has a seriously competitive streak.

Hope youā€™re typing up the report right now :slight_smile:

Wait, Redman was a saints fan? Or the cousin?

No, my cousin is.

Redman was a north supporter

Delist.

Delist.

nah weā€™ll wait til his 30 and then trade him to them for a first rounder

Delist.

nah weā€™ll wait til his 30 and then trade him to them for a first rounder

Trueā€¦
Then he can lose 3 prelims

explains the 20% drop in membership and crowd numbers they experienced this year

explains the 20% drop in membership and crowd numbers they experienced this year

Friends become enemies?

Delist.

Thereā€™s counselling.
Which we can afford.

I watched him at training today and he really impressed me. He is a lovely field kick and has a seriously competitive streak.

Hope youā€™re typing up the report right now :slight_smile:

Had a very quick look, put a few notes in the previous training report.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqvXkt0W8AA76GC.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqvXkt0W8AA76GC.jpg:large

Tsk tskā€¦posting photos from the net again?

Lol, ā€¦ just IMAGINE getting spat at for taking your own time & effort to be a content provider on some ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  forum for the enjoyment of others, ā€¦ how screwed up would your thought process have to be to do that?

Only on Blitz.

every time I see Redman I am reminded of a guy from one of my kidsā€™ favorite TV shows

ā€¦but I canā€™t work out how to post the image (which seems to be frowned upon anyway)

every time I see Redman I am reminded of a guy from one of my kids' favorite TV shows

ā€¦but I canā€™t work out how to post the image (which seems to be frowned upon anyway)

Not by me

I am the red man.