#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

Any update on his contract?

King seems to think there’s a lot of noise about him joining the Crows.

Give him what he wants, Essendon.

I’m thinking he stays personally.

Did he say noise or was it just a suggestion ?

He doesn’t like Essendon any more coz of BDB…

He said “there’s a lot of noise around Mason Redman”

1 Like

I doubt King has the inside word on Redman. I also doubt Redders has fully made up his mind. I would imagine there would be a number of clubs looking at him as a Free Agent, even ones outside SA.

Stating the obvious but that would be a massive loss, worse than Parish.

9 Likes

I don’t know how you can trust someone’s whose face is like 3 sizes too small for their head.

9 Likes

Hope he stays, but if he leaves then oh well.

Looking at our list, which is strangely devoid of quality half back options, structurally, I would tend to agree with you. Not to mention his great traits, of toughness, leadership, long penetrating kicking and the ability to kick goals from 50m.

3 Likes

Given what we’re hearing about how much the players love BDB, I don’t see too many leaving by choice next year.

2 Likes

Didn’t he already give the impression earlier this year that he is happy here? I would be shocked if he left. Also David King is probably trying to cause disharmony seeing that we are playing his mob this week

2 Likes

Oh ow…YoungStevo won’t like this one bit !

Red Dog close to being the B&F this year already. His last two years have been enormous. Fantastic player.

If he’s saying something I want to hear I trust him. If it’s news I don’t like I question his capabilities.

3 Likes

In the Sun this morning he was rated BOG by some margin. But each paper and the AFL have their own algorithm to determine that . Probably the West Australian had Dom Sheed as the BOG.

They probably had Nic Nat BOG.

9 Likes

He should have been selected co-vice with McGrath, not for retention reasons but because he deserved it and he’s a good leader, he obviously has leadership ambitions so I hope it’s not a tipping point for him.

1 Like

“Algorithm” has been redefined, its now called “Click Maximisation Selection”

1 Like

good take, agree with this one. redman is a farken Agrade star just like parish