#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

For some reason they mentioned that Mason signed a 2 year deal on SEN news just before. Didnt he sign like a month or 2 ago? Did anyone hear it?

For some reason they mentioned that Mason signed a 2 year deal on SEN news just before. Didnt he sign like a month or 2 ago? Did anyone hear it?
Didn't think we could sign top ups yet :D

No.

It’s all in your head. You need a beer or 10, … it’s been a long week.

Yeah, you’re right, they did. Timing made no sense. Perhaps they have just caught up with that news.

I am the red man.

Which would by default also make you the walrus.

Yes , I heard this. This was announced about 5 weeks ago and just made it onto SEN as news yesterday ???
I really had to pinch myself and for a moment thought I was in some kind of time warp. Relax SJ-2150 you are not going crazy.

Coo coo Ka choo

Mini Beej can play

Runs all day.

Is absolute class

He was very impressive today. He has whet the appetite.

Like this kid

Another gem picked by Jackets.

every time I see Redman I am reminded of a guy from one of my kids' favorite TV shows

…but I can’t work out how to post the image (which seems to be frowned upon anyway)

He was very impressive today. He has whet the appetite.

Thank you for not writing ‘wet

Happy for him. Yep, another draft steal by all accounts.

Mighty impressive today. He reads the play very well, makes good decisions moving the ball. Could well move up the ranks quickly - can’t wait.

Mighty impressive today. He reads the play very well, makes good decisions moving the ball. Could well move up the ranks quickly - can't wait.

Yep. Expecting Francis and Redman to be pushing themselves into the 22 next year.

Went off for the blood rule I noticed… Bleeds Redman and Blackman.

Mighty impressive today. He reads the play very well, makes good decisions moving the ball. Could well move up the ranks quickly - can't wait.

Agreed. Seems to have excellent vision and a great kick to set up others to advantage.

Smart footballer who will work his ■■■■ off. He’ll get there.