#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

In a normal season Redman would be set to be No1 on the the hype train this offseason because he just seems to have “it”; size, temperament, attitude & skill.

(Un)fortunately for him he is going to have to sit in line behind JOM, McCluggage, LAV and of course St. Francis our saviour.

Blitz is lid is going to farking blow come February*.

Parish with a preseason to bulk up.
St Francis with a preseason to run a heap and lean down.
JOM with a preseason to not snap a knee ligament.
McCluggage with a preseason of Antler sponsorship.
LAV with a preseason of building a midfield tank.
Langford with a preseason of building a Myers sized frame.
The 10 returning players remembering how to kick a football.

Redman putting on 6kg is going to be ninja style under the radar awesome.

Oh and Morgan working out how to run without snapping hamstrings.

Fun times.

The big unknown is how the banished guys will be when they come back. The other side of things is that Jackets has killed drafting for 3 years straight (Redman at 30 is a steal) so we have some very exciting talent brewing. Not just exciting but hard workers. That’s the recipe. The thing that hasn’t happened enough for a long time. It is now. So, can we pour those ingredients in with the other guys coming back home. I really think we were set to grab hold of the comp in 2013. ‘Something’ got in the way and the whole time we’ve been coasting but the drafting has gone up a notch at the same time. All we need is the worst thing to ever happen to a club not hanging over us. We could seriously take the comp by storm with the class on the list. It all comes down to how well the banned guys slot back in with a new perspective. I also happen to think this is a reason why almost everyone has returned.

Can play.

He was very impressive today. He has whet the appetite.

Thank you for not writing ‘wet

Yep, rapped about that

Can play

Does play. And, does pretty good at it.

crazy play

Agree. This young feller can play.
I’d like to see the bolded figure below increase by at least 7% for the start of next year’s season if possible.

27 Redman, Mason 3 19yr 26 Aug 1997 187cm 76kg Glenelg Midfield Forward

Credit to the fitness staff and player management. Still going strong this late into his first season.

Looks a very likely prospect.

Got ourselves a rippa here.

Yep, rapped about that

I was waiting for an answer like that with baited breath.

He just looks like a young kid that will turn into a big unit when fully developed. Can play.

In a normal season Redman would be set to be No1 on the the hype train this offseason because he just seems to have "it"; size, temperament, attitude & skill.

(Un)fortunately for him he is going to have to sit in line behind JOM, McCluggage, LAV and of course St. Francis our saviour.

Blitz is lid is going to farking blow come February*.

randy marsh style

Can people actually explain/describe his game? What was it that excited about him? Any big highlights? What are his weapons/positives?

Yep, rapped about that

I was waiting for an answer like that with baited breath.

I don’t see the relevance of these mute points.

Can people actually explain/describe his game? What was it that excited about him? Any big highlights? What are his weapons/positives?

2nd efforts, clean disposal, calm under pressure.

Many blitzers can offer more of an insight on him than me but seems to have a nice turn of pace. Also seems as though he puts in lots of km’s throughout the whole game although that is based off nothing, just seems to me his work rate is excellent. Is a good height and good above his head. Moves very well and seems like he has some good skills. Looks like a good set shot. Also brings out some arrogant mongrel about him. Thats all I can say of him.

One play from yesterday that stood out to me was in the last quarter when we were on a roll. Made a nice intercept on the wing, took off and delivered a great kick inside 50 that lead to a goal. Did much more than that but this particular play was off the top shelf.

He’s ■■■■ and we definitely should have got Mathieson instead of some player I’d never heard of before!

Oh wait, I guess that will be reserved purely for Morgan now that Redman is showing something. Sorry , I did it wrong.