#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

Him and Morgan look so far off all footy its not funny.

Anyone have an update on Mason?

Look two posts up mate, I asked the same thing. Mason is a low profile unit.

Thatā€™s disappointing. Thought he was doing quite well last year from VFL reports and hoped he would be pushing for selection a bit more this year. Is it correct heā€™s been playing a lot more half back?

Looked the goods last year = keep

Jesus that sounds so mediocre.

Thanks man, but not the update I was after.

Was wondering if regular VFL watchers could give us some insight as to how heā€™s been going?

Will watch him with interest today.

Look in the VFL threads. Last week was mixed reviews. I think many said just solid, but some really rated his game. Iā€™ll keep an eye out today.

1 Like

Heā€™s had a couple of good games in the vfl but not as many as youā€™d hope

Another player who i wish we could give a few more games in the seniors, but given how well our small/medium fwds have played this year, we just cant at the moment

LEAVE MCNERNAN ALONE!!

Heā€™s not playing as a forward though.

2 Likes

Thought he was good yesterday vs richmond in the vfl. Without doubt the best Iā€™ve seen him play this season

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen a few of his games now this year, and am definitely on his bandwagon. I think Redman looks very clean with the ball, makes good decisions, and is a decent pace. The move to defence appears to suit him as it gets him in the play more. My perception is that heā€™s done a decent job on the forwards, although I say perception as Iā€™ll admit that I donā€™t monitor this closely at all.

Obviously a long way to go, but I feel comfortable when the ballā€™s in his hands, so therefore I feel comfortable on his bandwagon. My perception is its also a nice quiet place where you can get some reading doneā€¦

7 Likes

Has another year on his contract so clearly 2018 is make or break. Think he could fill a number of roles played by our older players in time such as Kelly and obviously Goddard.

Personally donā€™t think his disposal and decision making are where they need to be to claim a spot.

LAVERDE LANGFORD MORGAN all out of contract 2018 as well so very interesting thou would langā€™ lav are sweet

Morgan is surely out of contract after this season, not next.

2 Likes

Morgan signed an extension last year