#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

fark rance

5 Likes

Go check the VFL from the weekend. 2nd Q. One of the Zerks he elevated over a couple who were already standing on shoulders. Youā€™ll love it.

Only Dodoro could draft a HBFer and claim him to be a forward!

Did he actually say he played predominantly back as a junior or did he just say he loves playing back (now) and you misinterpreted it? Because from what I remember @Aceman said when we drafted him he was more of a winger type and he just got chucked into a HHF role for TAC cup.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure he was spoken about as your classic mid sized Brendon Goddard style utility, who had played HB, HF and wing in his TAC cup years

2 Likes

Hope he gets the chance on sunday as well as clarke

Fair question. I can only go by his comment but yes I shouldnā€™t assume he hasnā€™t played a mid/wing type role before as he does have the body type that could. He was adamant though down back he felt comfortable.

BRING

1 Like

Agree.

Now that it looks that Begs is done for the year, itā€™s time to start blooding another kid. A kid with mongrel.

1 Like

Best on today, outstanding.

7 Likes

Where was he playing? Where do you see him playing in the seniors? I like him. Reminded me of steve johnson in a lot of ways

Off half back and off half back. His run and carry and ball use were outstanding, as was his aggression at ball and man.

14 Likes

Sounds like everything that we need.

3 Likes

Another that needs an opportunity.

Sounds like he might get it.

Says everything this guy debuted in the saga years and hasnā€™t been since.

Should have played 10-15 games by now and be developing nicely.

1 Like

So based on that weā€™ll literally never see him in the afl again.

1 Like

heā€™s chilling at van unens house.

Heā€™s persistent and improves every game. As long as we donā€™t confuse the poor bloke heā€™ll continue to get better.:confused:

Better option than bags or McNeice.

5 Likes