#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

Not even named as an emergency. Probably got a niggle that will turn out to be season ending.

‘yeah he rolled his ankle, we’re now performing life saving surgery for compartment syndrome’

1 Like

I couldn’t care less which way the selection committee maneuveur their whiteboard names, so long as Baguley is out and anyone else is in

1 Like

Will end up at the Hawks and star

In his first season I saw a couple of moves that made me think he was going to be a player.

I was wrong

How would you know you’re wrong? Impossible to judge without giving him more exposure at AFL level.

Based on this year I’d say he’s just been taking some time to develop. Like most young players.

He was very skinny when we drafted him so building his body and fitness to be able to impact against men was needed.

Looks like he thriving off HBF.

I may have missed it but what is his actual injury?

Or is he just one of these dudes that is anonymous enough to not ever warrant being mentioned in injury news?

2 Likes

Minor knee complaint, hopefully available for selection this week.

20 Likes

RIP

Should come straight into the ones. Another country boy for the country round.

Thanks Paul!!

1 Like

Bring him in to the ones you ■■■■■

Watch Justin Crow’s Skins injury update and find out nothing about Redman’s injury.

1 Like

#governance

Really looking forward to seeing this kid play.

1 Like

Had Redman as my best today.

Really starting to put together high end quality games in succession and putting on genuine selection pressure.

Played off half back as usual with stints through the middle and was aggressive in taking the game on and also taking on his opponent.

Can’t be far off it surely?

8 Likes

Who would he replace from today?
Who would Hurley replace?

1 Like

I’m rapt for the kid, but who’s spot does he take?

1 Like

He’s going to have to continue to put together strong form until he knocks the door down based on what the seniors produced today.

He has started the year slowly but his last few weeks have been top class and could play a few different roles at senior level with his speed and aggression.

Plays angry.