#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

I agree.

He looks a utility type to me so can play a few different roles.

Agree, he is taller than a Dea, faster, better kick and has some mongrel. Can also play Back swing of HF. Gotta pump 5 games in and see if he will make it.

2 Likes

You jumped on his wagon late! I was on within the first minute of drafting him when I setup this thread!

Damn, I never get on bandwagons fast enough. I guess I need to just take a seat on any available wagon and roll with it. Maybe the David Myers wagon - lots of empty seats and fitted out with boosters and child locks to protect the kids.

6 Likes

So what youā€™re saying is David Myers is the Kia Carnival of football players.

2 Likes

David Myers parentsā€¦

1 Like

Totally different types of players

1 Like

Hey I was on him before we drafted him, better be a seat left for me

1 Like

Yep, Iā€™m not sure how the comparison was made.

They are both angry.

You can sit with me. Right up the front.

1 Like

I asked the question. My comparison was more around getting under the skin of opponents.

So heā€™s been racking up some great numbers, but how is his one on one defensive work? Havenā€™t watched him enough in this regard.

I went early on him & said he wonā€™t make it, based on a lacklustre 2017 - I hope he can prove me wrong.

I was thinking though, that maybe that should be my MO from now on.
So I want to put it on the record, that I reckon that if Blake Caracella ever comes to us as head coach, he will be a dismal failure & if that is what eventuates, I can then go all JD06 smug & say ā€˜I told you so, I was the 1st one to say he would be a dudā€™ just to make it sound like I am some sort of prophet - & if Iā€™m proven wrong & Blake ends up coaching us to a flag, I can say, Iā€™m glad I was wrong, winners are grinners etc - canā€™t lose either way, why didnā€™t I think of this years ago?? Why do I keep backing my coaches & players!!

Rant over

4 Likes

he should get a game against brisbane

Named in extended team

1 Like

Give him a game. The seasons shot - why not.

Would have to be the least valid reason I have ever seen.

Well someone on the selection panel seeā€™s his worth. So play him. The seasonā€™s shot.

Going by the team selection video, heā€™s definitely playing

3 Likes

Go Red!

1 Like