#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

Think we are fine for Key backs. -Hurley, Francis, Zerk-Thatcher, Fletchers, Ridley could play tall?
But we need a talented key forward to support daniher.

Why not both?

I reckon he is the perfect replacement for Hooker. Can take the tall/gorilla forwards

Well, youā€™re counting Mason & Rids as key backs. And Hurley in 5 years. Thatā€™s 3 players we arenā€™t agreeing on.

1 Like

@Deckham and you changed your avatar - you know how annoying that is?

2 Likes

hahahahaā€¦yes, I do! Just trying it for a while!

If you want someone to stick their neck out to take them on - heā€™s your man.

We should be looking for another 200cm athletic KPD for the new breed of forward. Mason Fletcher has potential but is far from a certainty. They are cheap though and can be found from pretty much anywhere in the draft.

KPFs are a lot harder to come by and finding them is more about luck than anything else, hopefully we wonā€™t need much more than a roleplayer for the foreseeable future with Daniher still only 25. Stewart and Gown could both play second fiddle to Joe Dan.

2 Likes

Should have picked up Collins from the VFL.

2 Likes

Gold Coast got him through the tanking pre-selections didnā€™t they?

Thereā€™s always a few in the state league hanging about or you can just find a mediocre KPF and turn them into a defender, see Liam Jones.

1 Like

Dare I say it - Stewart?

1 Like

The new Mitch Brown?

Rendell had him top 10.

1 Like

I like Guelfi, but Redman offers so much more down backā€¦

Canā€™t wait to see Redman, Francis, Zerk and Ridley all in the same backline one day. A lot of class and poise in that group of youngsters.

3 Likes

S
T
A
R

excellent game by Redman, very composed too.

Two goodies with Ridley and redman

7 Likes

Heā€™s a gun and should be a set and forget when fit from here. Is a part of our best back 6.

2 Likes

Heā€™s no ā€˜promising kid,ā€™ heā€™s a legit best 22 player.

Has a bit of the old school Essendon defender about him, too.

22 Likes

Looks good.
Like his vim.