#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

Played well… so will probably get dropped this week.

4 Likes

Rock of the back line . In what ? Really 6 games , hasn’t he had a couple more ?

He would’ve played far more last year if not for his injury in the Eagles game. This year looks to be his emergence year.

1 Like

Redman is a strong back, Ridley can play back and wing imo. No need to move Redman he is just a very solid backman and will take over Hurls role.

1 Like

PLEASE, leave him in the team.

This kid has had as bad a run with injury as any of young players but when he comes in he performs. He’s more than just a solid player.

Like a few of his mates he needs to work on his kicking though.

His kicking was good

Loved that Redman and Smith were getting into the Brisbane players at half-time.

Yeah he didnt kick it well today but from all accounts he is a very good kick of the footy

1 Like

He’s a jet.

1 Like

Reminds me of Sean Wellman, a bit of run and carry, reliable mark just seems to always make the right decisions with out begin overly flashy.

1 Like

He lays a great tackle too

1 Like

■■■■ haircut. not captain material.

3 Likes

Great disposal, solid defender, reads the play, intercept marking, not slow and hard as nails.

This kid is going to be a class player for Essendon for 10+ years.

2 Likes

Love seeing number 27 running around.

1 Like

Matty Dea does NOT like this.

1 Like

Ever seen a sixth gamer who hasn’t played in almost 12 months just slot in to a side and not look at all flustered by AFL football? I liked his early game against North in 2016, and I like him a lot more now.

6 Likes

The epitome of composure.
(ooops… that was meant for the Ridley thread, but Reds goes ok too)

1 Like

Brisbane fans must think he’s their “spud that tears it up against us” - he looked every bit a 150 gamer when he played them last year too

6 Likes

Like a Billy Duckworth?

Yeah I see a bit of that in him too.