#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

The distribution of post quality is not normal.

3 Likes

Youā€™re lucky Iā€™m not sensitive, or else this could have escalated exponentially.

4 Likes

Y-intercept my efforts?

2 Likes

Sounds like you have an axis to grind.

6 Likes

Is any of the above significant?

A few random points -

1. Redman is future AA. Absolute star.
  2. He got mentioned in that article because his performance shows the smallest standard deviation, which they call consistency.
  3. I could have been mentioned for having the smallest stats on 2 counts. First, my AFL performance points are 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0ā€¦0 hence my SD is 0 and smaller than Masonā€™s. My second small stat is nothing to brag about either.

(ps some smartarse will say my SD is infinity or 1 or something elseā€¦)

1 Like

Yeah stupid article IMO.

Also means that he hasnā€™t had a 8-10/10 match yet as this would be an outlier and not make him the most consistent defender

Wagner up there and he is the one of the scapegoats at Melbourne so not necessarily a positive

The Markov a good player.

2 Likes

Please let him take the kick ins tomorrow night

2 Likes

This is a really good idea. He can hit a target and doesnā€™t mind taking a risky kick if thereā€™s enough upside.

1 Like

And he has great composure which you need when taking the kick outs

1 Like

Thanks for posting that even though it doesnā€™t mention Redman whatsoever

1 Like

Sign him for life. Made some massive tackles tonight. Competitive animal with good disposal.

12 Likes

Gun

that tackle shouldā€™ve been a free kick, haynes took him on. gagf ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

1 Like

1 Like

geez heā€™s good. mature beyond his years. I never saw him developing so quickly. looks like a 100+ gamer already. like how after a few quiter games heā€™s stepped up again. GUN.

2 Likes

Forget the tackles, I want to know how many standard deviations he was from his average player rating.

11 Likes

Heā€™s the best story of the year for us IMO. Went from being a guy who had been on the list for a few years and barely played to coming in and immediately playing like an assured AFL veteran. There was no transition period whatsoever.

7 Likes