Mitch Brown - The Accountant

What is a “gobber set shot”?

1 Like

You must be getting old. Everyone knows what that is.

Becoming a reliable shot on goal been happy with his progress.

Gobber = super easy

Good call by you. Spitfire.

1 Like

I’m loving his work off the ball and running patterns. The the arrogance/confidence of his set shots from outside 50 or on an angle - and more often than not he nails them like a key forward.

4 Likes

He is a rare commodity at the Hanger, a forward that can kick straight and kick them from more than 50m.

1 Like

So you don’t know either.

1 Like

insert DJR’s “you/the_joke” gif here.

Hes had a consistent month or so. Good for him, hope he can keep it up. Probably deserves another year to be honest just as backup should anything go wrong with daniher/ stewart next year.

Bingo!

And too lazy to Google it.

3 Likes

He can also fill in down back if required too

He can, but I dont think he should. We have too many youngsters who can perform his role down back who should be given precedence over him.

Seems to be enjoying his footy and is in good form. Unlucky not to finish with 4 after hitting the back of the post from an impossible angle. Lucky for us.

Agreed, but depth is depth

Probably? he is a monty for another contract, he might even get 2 years. Very flexible player.

4 Likes

He’s really taking his chance now. Personally I think he’s a much better prospect than Stewart who has some deficiencies that are going to be hard to overcome.

2 Likes

Stewart could ruck for part of the time though. I agree Mitch is playing well and make the very most of his opportunity.

And clearly highly regarded by the coaching staff!

1 Like

Doesn’t look like a footballer but can certainly play.

Have to give guys like Brown and Smack credit for hanging in there and reaping the rewards.

5 Likes