Mitch Brown - The Accountant

He provides cover for stringer too and some of our kpds

1 Like

To sit in the trophy cabinet with his ā€œWorst Moustacheā€ trophy.

Oh but he was a top up player in early 2015 in the JLT series and Hartley got a lot of publicity trying out to be a top up at the same time (but didnā€™t pass the medical) . This helped both of them get drafted by us at the end of 2015. Walla also got his first senior match as a top up at this time and was rookie drafted when they got senior drafted.

NB: Also beaten here by @The_New_Coleman and not sure if @True_Value_Blitzer was taking the ā– ā– ā– ā–  or just not thinking of the 2015 JLT top ups as the full blown whole season 2016 AFL top ups. It is true that the media were constantly calling Brown, Hartley and Walla top ups all season, when they were well and truly on our regular list.

Seen Sam Draper this year??

1 Like

Crazy good tall depth up forward.

He is also tall back depth, Hartley may be up against it.

NB: @Clark_Griswold is ahead of me on this thought.

Well done Mitch. If we could have hit him on the chest in a number of games this year he would have many more goals on the board

Brown has him beaten, as disgustingly repellent as Draperā€™s is.

you wont see joe smack brown in the same teamā€¦raxx walla stringer plus bag or a resting mid just doesnt allowā€¦its all about pressure which is something smack and joe arent overly great at!

I think he only got one year because thatā€™s the limit for top-ups.

10 Likes

Good work Mitch.

Great work from all involved. Good to see him rewarded for his efforts and l look forward to him contributing even more in the future, as l reckon he is yet to hit his ceiling. He is also building.

1 Like

IF: Purple has actually presented a Sliding Doors moment in his stupid weekly column

THEN: Iā€™ve never seen it.

17 Likes

Unhinged doors

1 Like

Not sure what his intention in writing that is and I canā€™t believe I wasted 4 seconds of my life trying to figure it out

2 Likes

The tense use in that language hurts my brain.

2 Likes

As much as it was a horror year onfield, Brown played all but 1 game in 2016, finished 6th in the Crichton and played more football than any other year of his career.

Barrettā€™s a clueless idiot, who takes cheap potshots from the rafters

5 Likes

Its actually been edited. When l read it this morning it was originally about Brown as a 2016 top up player still being on the list. So someoneā€™s corrected the error and heā€™s tried to cover it up. Because someone drafted in 2015 still being on a list is unbelievable.

FXD

2 Likes

Albeit not very well.