Mitch Brown - The Accountant

I would love to slide a door right on to Barrett’s neck

6 Likes

I’d like to slide open the door, put that bloke outside, and slide it shut.

And close the blinds.

2 Likes

And release the hounds.

4 Likes

I’d like to hire Purple on an exclusive mega deal.

When he has quit all his other gigs and rocks up day 1. I’d explain this is a “sliding doors moment”, your fired.

2 Likes

If it’s his sliding doors why does he always say “we”? Unless he’s talking in third person and referring to himself of course given he has such a big ego.

Mitch wasn’t too happy about this proposal.

3 Likes

Clearly he has never seen Brown play.

It’s never been about whether brown can play, always his body letting him down.

1 Like

Mitch Brown is our swingman. He can play forward, back and wing. A great mark and accurate in front of goal. Very under rated and deserve to be a serious contender in our best 22. Too many supporters write Mitch off. He has time and time again proved these supporters of little faith just how useful a player he is. Get off his back and give credit an a go for what he did in 2018.

6 Likes

The KPFs picked for round 1 will be fascinating. Biggest uncertainty at the moment.

on ya, mitch.

11 Likes

Brown is very very mobile. I just wonder whether he would be a better option for the mobile ( CHF) role while Joe could hang around near goals in the first instance, so we minimise chances of a flare up of the early onset OP.
That leaves Smack as the second tall and ruck chop out. Would that be too many talls in our forward line? Maybe not, since Mitch can cover a massive amount of ground, right up to the wing/ HBF.

2 Likes

Rnd 1 injury list…

Out:
Daniher (groin) - indefinite

Do we go 2 or 3 talls?

Smack
Brown
Stewart
Stringer

Or do we rotate a tall mid like Langford or Laverde?

You do realise Stringer, Langford an Laverde are all the same height yes?

Yeah. I’m standing in a 1hr queue waiting for customs. Slowly moving like cattle to slaughter. Not in perfect argument crafting environment!

1 Like

Yesterday, Fox had a replay of last year’s round 15 game against Nth. Brown was very good.

3 Likes

Did watch that. A lot of the goals we scored that day were due to his hard work. Often working up to the wing to provide an option.

1 Like

I’m an unashamed MB fan. I think he offers and produces a lot more than he gets credit for.

17 Likes

Me too.

3 Likes

It will be very interesting to see what they do with the tall forwards. Brown, Smack and Stewart all have different, but handy attributes they bring to the team.

I like them and would like to see each of these guys playing, but I don’t want more than 2 talls in the team, so if Daniher is fit there is only room for 1 of them.
Hard to know what the coaches are thinking.

1 Like