Mitch Brown - The Accountant

Cherry picking ? I would have thought games played over seasons played was fairly relevant.

Barring injury then, he’s a starting 22 player, - rightyo then.

It is relevant… but only with context. Without context your argument is disingenuous and does your point no favours.

Your assessment of Brown’s ability is an opinion. His injury history is a fact.

2 Likes

100% correct, my view is my opinion only and this site is opinion based.

But right now there is so much love for him you would think he’s a star player. Granted he played well last week but before that?
When JD comes back I assume Clarke goes out and Brown stays.

But I see Browns spot up for grabs between him and Mckernan.

Then again, who do we drop when Francis comes back? I know the coach likes Brown, but with a one year contract for this year, who knows what the future has in store for him.

Brown was a high draft pick with a horror injury run. Clearly has talent. If he’s over his injuries, find him a spot. Reminds me of Dea - gives his all for the team.

2 Likes

Didn’t the surgeon leave something in his shoulder which is what cases the chronic pain?

Wasn’t discovered until after he was cut by the cats?

1 Like

cough

Yeah he had screws protruding where they shouldn’t or something along those lines.

Well, that would be why I said ”outside of 2019”.

1 Like

Haha I’m stupid.

3 Likes

1 Like

Played another good game today, smart player

1 Like

Brown keeps showing the doubters they are wrong.

1 Like

Or he could keep running and presenting and kick another (un) lazy uncontested 3.3

1 Like

I know he is more of a lead up player rather than a contested pack marking one, but still goes when he needs to. Been at least a couple of times last couple weeks he has come from nowhere to create a contest and crashed the pack leading to us winning the spillage. Turning into an important player and starting to get some recognition too

2 Likes

Missed a couple he should have kicked today.

I was very surprised as he is normally very reliable.

Could have had 5.

1 Like

12 score involvements. Gets a pass.

6 Likes

could we fit him in the same forward line as Daniher at CHF/ruck and Mckernan FF?? McKernan’s strong marking ability makes him a dangerous proposition alongside Daniher.

The better Brown today and goes about it with out theatrics “the art of staging plays and other stage performances.”

Solid bloke really warming to him!

1 Like

Two very good games in a row, keep it up Mitch Brown, am enjoying watching you play.

A no fanfare player, just doing his job very well.

4 Likes