Mitch Brown - The Accountant

This guy can play, never thought he could produce this level but has definitely elevated from what was a really good back half of 2018.

He was very good again today.

1 Like

Someone needs to make a compilation video of his goals from the boundary. Makes it look sooooooo easy.

4 Likes

Mr. Consistent. Kicks his 2-3 per game, gets on his wheels and gallops everywhere (dragging defenders away & opening up space), plenty of score involvements. On target for a 40 goal season. Respect.

2 Likes

Big improver
Will make joe a more dangerous player

1 Like

Yes he played another great game today and as Iā€™ve said previously I want to be proven wrong.

If he can keep playing like this then Iā€™ll look like more of an idiot than usual and will be happy to be so.

3 Likes

I farken love this bloke. Heā€™s a ripper. If he stays fit, heā€™s in the team.

4 Likes

Few things have put a bigger smile on my face so far this season than Mitch casually slotting one from the boundary. Loving how well heā€™s going.

3 Likes

Loving the new avatar @mrjez :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks. I cracked up watching the telecast and took a screenshot.

3 Likes

I love how low key he is. He doesnā€™t show off. Just a cheeky smile when he kicks a goal.

Slottinā€™ emā€™ from the boundary & from 55m

4 Likes

Hard to dislodge him from the team.

That last goal was a lazy 58m chip kick.

2 Likes

You just knew he was gonna slot that one from the boundary as soon as he had his paws on it, never in doubt

4 Likes

After Round 2 I thought he was depth at best. At the end of Round 5 I think heā€™s in career best form and one of our best forwards. Keep proving me wrong, Mitch.

3 Likes

Since being dropped has come back with a taste, liking his game and his ground coverage is massive covers a lot of ground and Shiel looks for him because of it aswell

Heā€™s not flashy or glitzy but he is reliable. We can count on him to give his best week in week out.

1 Like

Really taking the ā– ā– ā– ā–  with that goal from the boundary.

The one in the 3rd quarter?
I only just saw the replay this morning and he was involved in that play only 10 seconds earlier near our defensive 50 and you can see him in the background pushing up inside our 50 before slotting it. Real gut running and he will still composed enough to kick it. His best work is when he works between the two arcs. Couple of real easy misses that stopped him kicking 5 or 6 last night

2 Likes