Mitch Brown - The Accountant

Looked to have hurt his wrist or hand. Hope nothing serious.

3 Likes

Not a fan.
This guy is not a key forward, he is a wing-leading mark (at best) who has gotten a number of crumbers goals in recent weeks.
He is not taking us forward as a team and was detrimental today. Should be moved along.
Thanks for his service but, if we can’t find a better player, we’re really not trying. Laverde should be taking his spot.

Laverde can take his spot when he demands it, until then he can ply his trade in the VFL

1 Like

Reckon Francis could be trialled in a roaming half forward position. He’s not getting a run in our defence anytime soon, without there being an injury, (not sure on Rids prognosis). So maybe a second string Stringer!

Dear me. Not sure if serious

1 Like

Not exactly sure which part you’re referring to, but definitely serious.

The way the game was played today meant both Brown and Mihocek who are similar players struggled - They both need fast ball movement to be effective.

3 Likes

A game for him to forget. To next week.

1 Like

He came off with with a hurt wrist in the 4th, any news on that?

I missed this. Not that I know off. Hope nothing serious.

Wasn’t far from us. Bench tried to send him back on but he wasn’t up for it.

I’m always surprised at how under appreciated Brown is on here. I mean, I shouldn’t be. But I am.

Looked like a hand/wrist injury today, for those asking. Incidentally, he spoiled a ball over the line on his way to the bench with said wrist injury.

3 Likes

there was also not alot of hitting him on on the lead up due to pressure and panicking.
he still just has to constantly make leads though.
a few times just saw him standing there pointing to kick it long, he isn’t a contested mark so he hsould never be just standing there call for a long high kick.

1 Like

Out for a month

Bring in Gown

■■■■■■ hell, our tall forwards are falling like nine-pins.

Heh Gown, feel up to it yet??? Laverde may be in quicker than expected.

Or Francis

3 Likes

Every time we get one of these tall forwards playing well, out they go with an injury. I’d be scared to be a tall forward at Essendon, seems to be a cursed position.

1 Like

And then you look back at Gumby, D Daniher, Hurely’s wrists playing as a forward …

Yep, cursed for a while. No wonder Carlisle buggered off.

Oh yeah, that will work well.

"So Joey, I know you’re coming back from a year out of footy and a calf complaint this year but we are going to play Franga forward and he just isn’t that fit. So how do you feel about playing CHF and running all day? "