2 Likes

Dead to me now.

4 Likes

Haven’t heard Drive in ages.

Actually Van Morrison gets through OK.

:rofl:

Reckon he would go alright in the DJKT.

2 Likes

Sounded like Swoodley’s playlist at the MCG today, chock full of 50 year old boomer rock.

1 Like

Did EFC select them for him?!! :joy:

8 Likes

Yeah, but which half?

Unlock the changes thread @theDJR dammit!

2 Likes

He was more hesitant to kick after taking a mark. Took a long time to get the ball moving and in the end kicked to a contest.That is probably as indicative of a stagnant forward line as anything else.

1 Like

He was bang average again.

Time to drop him for good

1 Like

Who comes in? Especially if Hooker has to go forward?

Hartley in to play in defence.

Hooker forward

That hasn’t worked out too well in the past, but you never know. He is tall enough to go with Brown. He does get a bit grabby with the jumper which is frustrating. How’d he go yesterday?

Yeah I am wary of Ben Brown but I reckon Hartley could be up for it. Ben Brown hasn’t had the best season.

Hartley - B.Brown
Francis - Larkey
Hurley - North’s 6th best forward so he can zone off to help on Ben Brown

Hartley has all the attributes of an excellent AFL defender. Except the ability to beat a good opponent. He’s proved that time and again in the past. If we bring him in to play on someone the size and quality of Ben Brown we will regret it.

3 Likes

Brown has been disappointing since coming back from his wrist injury, before that he was offering a great hit up target around half forward.

Why would you drop brown to fit Hartly in.

Brown>>>> Hartly

1 Like

Because Brown has been abysmal for the past month and Hartley very good in the VFL this season.

Hooker needs to go forward and Hartley is a far better defender than Brown

I actually don’t think that’s true.

Brown acquits himself very well down back.

1 Like