#28 Ned “Cahl” Cahill - Fark Carlton lover

I’m sure that Snell would also feature in that passage of play.

6 Likes

There will likely be two Ned on the same field when we play adelaide

Congratulations are in order to young Cahill.
Acquit yourself well and have a great career.

Go for it and kick a few snags a long the way.

6 Likes

This kid has “first kick, first goal” written all over him

10 Likes

First 5 kicks first bag of 5

3 Likes

The heir to Bewick has arrived & the heir to Madden is only a few more weeks away. It’s all falling into place.

5 Likes

I can’t recall if it’s cool to quote yourself or not. Probably not. Too bad, it’s nice to look back occasionally when some of your predictions come to fruition.

This from after his second training session this pre season:

45 Likes

Worth reposting and relevant thank you

When you are correct, yes

5 Likes

@nackers appears to be suffering from relevance deprivation syndrome.

18 Likes

Yes that about sums it up!

On an altogether different subject, I don’t suppose anyone has any idea where I could get my hands on a cheap fake Queensland ID?

12 Likes

Wonder if he’ll play on Caleb Daniel.

1 Like

Don’t worry; I entered all of the VFL and VFLW games into my calendar manually and I get mocked by reminders every weekend.

4 Likes

Same for me with the Nab League, School football and when the championships where going to be held

1 Like

Nackers at the border

7 Likes

sorry mate, you are chopped liver now

4 Likes

Yeah but the heir to Lloyd and Hird are both long term injured

I have a vague memory, but I’m also pretty confident of it’s truth…

I think it was the afternoon of the draft. I was listening to the pre-draft coverage on radio. They caught one of the leading player managers walking past, maybe that second banana at TLA, and asked him a few questions.

As they were wrapping up, they asked him for a tip: which draftee should we keep our eyes on going forward? I think the expectation was that he would respond with a top 10 name like Rowell/Young/etc.

The player manager said “Ned Cahill - I think he is going to be a little ripper”. The radio hosts were someone like Andy Maher, and I don’t think they had any clue who Cahill was. So it was a conversation killer. I did know Cahill from watching the U18’s, so I did manage to remember the comment.

At that stage, we hadn’t drafted him though…but later in the draft…well, you know.

12 Likes

Already better than Delolio.

1 Like

Reminds me I need to upload that four (?) bounce goal by Bewick at a sodden Gabba.

3 Likes