#29 Patrick Ambrose -- forward or back?

It wasn’t just the defensive job he did. But how he used the ball when he got it, and he did some great work in pack situations on the boundary multiple times

2 Likes

Just finished the replay and watched his work on Hippie closely.

It was already clear before this he really doesn’t like the guy, all he needed was the excuse.

2 Likes

I BELIEVE THAT’S MR MCGRATHS JACKET

19 Likes

Can this be the banner on EFC.com.au, let’s break 100k members and give Ambrose life membership now

Up there with Marc Murphy gif.

3 Likes

One more time because this is what will happen if you try and bully any of our list big or small.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Haha haha that gif is hilarious. Surely you don’t get a week for that.

Ripping game from our best pure defender. He is a beast and if he can stay fit won’t lose his spot all year. I love him.

1 Like

Has been great in each of our 4 games, esp GWS and Saints when the chips were down.
Guy is an animal and brings out the best in Hurley and Hooker.
Awesome again against Brisbane, loved him getting into Hipwood.
Love his aggression, does not go down to VFL.

1 Like

I want to see a full destroyation of Brown next round.

1 Like

Watching parts of last night’s game, Brown seemed to be roaming outside the F50 more than usual.
I would be comfortable with this next week if Ambrose plays on him.
Closer to goal one out, I’d be concerned with Brown’s reach.
Hurley and Hooker will provide assistance though !

I can just see the MRP/AFL giving that AFLW excuse of a player a free pass for his obvious sling tackle on McGrath (how that wasn’t even given a free and they had paid a beauty of a tackle from Redman moments earlier as a “dangerous tackle” when it was nothing of the sort) and then giving Ambrose and Redman a week or so for their tackles.

Just you watch.

Seriously?!

No, really. In this day and age your chosen denigration is to compare him to womens sport?

14 Likes

I’m outraged.

1 Like

It’s not a glamorous but he’s been great. The people on here that can him aren’t watching closely enough. I hope he lines up on DeGoey on ANZAC day.

4 Likes

FTFY.

2 Likes

Yep, I think he will get first crack at degoey.

1 Like

North play a small forwardline with Brown, Wood and Ziebel; assuming we make no changes I’d send Hooker to Brown, Ambrose to Ziebel and Hurley to Wood.

1 Like

On Hamish’s show, Phil Davis said, the role of the tagger is back.
If we are going to have one Ambrose is the man.

Even tho’ Woosha doesn’t believe in tagging, like tanking it doesn’t exist bit if it were to exist Ambrose is still the man.

Do you ever say anything that isn’t moronic? That’s a real dinosaur comment

1 Like