#29 Patrick Ambrose -- forward or back?

Henry Slattery

3 Likes

He had the shoulder problem last year so maybe he was jusged a bit harshly on this front. Attcking game does seem to have improved though

Hope he takes Weitering this week and keeps him goalless.

1 Like

Yeah I reckon he’s a certainty to get Weitering. Hurley will take Casboult and Hartley the resting Ruckmen (can’t think of any other talls)

Liam Jones

FTFY.

1 Like

With Wright scoring 3 goals per game so far I think Ambo should go to him.
Weitering - Hartley
Casboult - Hurley

2 Likes

He’s a beauty. Another very important part of the list build, identified in the wilderness of the rookie draft and looks to have found his place as a versatile, tough defender. Fantastic from Keane, Dodoro and co and speaks well for our development of players too.

3 Likes

At 201cm Casboult is the resting ruck, the other two are Silvani 191cm and Weitering 195. I’d be inclined to go:

Casboult v Hartley
Weitering v hurley
Silvagni v ambrose

But you could flip hurls and Ambrose around

White is actually their most dangerous forward at the moment but at 178cm I reckon bags should have him well covered.

This incredibly potent forward line combined for 9.10 against Melbourne whose backline isn’t exactly their greatest away

1 Like

I didn’t realise Wright was so short. I guess Bags can take him

Yeah, yeah but what about their speedy small forwards, Eddy and Jeff? Who will man up on them?

1 Like

Neither did I actually, I thought he was a medium.

I think he had Bell when Bell pushed deep, and let Gleeson or Goddard or someone follow him up the ground. He gets through a lot of work, Bell.

Simon White is dangerous in the sense that you’d probably put your boot through either the TV or the cat if he bobbed up with a goal.

I think you mean Matthew Wright, ex- Adelaide?

1 Like

Indeed I do but where did I say Simon?

You said White, not Wright

He’s right on Wright, not White.

3 Likes

The guy who plays 14.

Ah, yes well :slight_smile:

Fark Carlton

1 Like

Ridley?