#29 Patrick Ambrose -- forward or back?

Only worry if it’s height that bothers you, he’s the strongest guy on our list.

I thought he killed Weitering.

2 Likes

Wasn’t he opposed to Casbault? I’m not sure

Gets tex next week surely. I think that’s actually a great match up for him

Super impressed with this bloke. Far from a natural footballer but now does very little wrong. Toughest hardest bloke in the side. We needed more of him yesterday.

3 Likes

What a difference 2 years makes, probably a good idea to remember this in regards to Kyle Langford.

7 Likes

Becoming increasingly composed and useful in more than just the opposition negation elements of football.

2 Likes

I reckon he was BOG for us yesterday.

2 Likes

Darli, difference is that Ambrose has always had that fearless 100% attack on the ball or the man with the ball…remember that mark that was taken off him early in Q1, in his first game against North.

Langford has never shown the same fearless attack and has about 10% the tank of Ambrose.

I’m not holding my breath on Langford.

He is comfortably the most over-rated player on our list.

3 Likes

Yeah nah.

2 Likes

Ambrose always had great potential, so does Langford. Ambrose was Blitz whipping boy for a good while. I’m not saying they are anywhere near the same player. I am saying the more things change the more they stay the same.

1 Like

Was the highlight of the game, for me.

2 Likes

Ambrose is gonna get ya.

Solid game again.

Essington supporters can GAGF.

Best pinball you’ll see this side of Tommy.

1 Like

You won’t after Tex kicks his tenth and we lose by 100.

Walker will/would maul Paddy into the shadow realm.

Eddie 15

Based on what?

Height wise it’s a good matchup. Ambrose has the endurance to go with him when he goes up the ground. I’d argue ambrose is stronger too. There is no good reason to suggest walker will take him to the cleaners

5 Likes

Well OK,I understand your lack of faith.and every player has a bad game sometime, but no player has yet kicked more than 3 on Ambrose. When they do, the knives will come out of their scabbards real fast.

Yep, Walker is exactly the type Ambrose has been surprising on since last year.

Certainly strong enough and fit enough to trouble Tex.

Is there an EFC player that you don’t just constantly bag?

2 Likes